*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The start of something good
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2024892-Alone-with-your-Moms-body/cid/2035653-The-start-of-something-good
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2024892
You were living happily in your new home, one day, your mother then mails you a gift.
Chapter #1

The start of something good

    by: Unknown
Jake's life was finally turning around. He had finally left his parent's house and is now on his own. "Hah, the fresh air of freedom." Jake said as he brought in the last packed box. "This place is awesome." He surveyed the living room of his new home. Most people wouldn't expect someone who'd just left home to have enough money for an apartment. But Jake was different. He had played his cards right with his job and has a way above average pay rate. Not to mention that his parents were kind enough to pay for the first years of college until Jake is able to pay for it himself.

"Ah, thanks mom and dad. Without your help, I'd never have been able to afford this place." Jake thought to himself. Having only a younger sister, his parents have always been able to focus on both of their children with ease, and finances were never a problem. Mostly because Andrew,Jake's father, is a manager at a nearby retailer that is very successful. He's never screwed up with his job once. Meanwhile Sheila, Jake's mother, was great as a stay at home mom. Luckily for her, she never really had much chores to worry about since she had taught her children how to wash their dishes, clothes, etc. when they were young. Since she didn't spend so many years overly stressing about a clean house, she looks really young. Despite being 37, she has the face of a 25 year old and has a very fit, and curvy body. Large breasts, firm butt, smooth skin, the works. And even the way she dressed screamed youth. Always wore tight clothing and fancy shoes and sandals. Even Jake had caught himself staring at his mom in the past.

"I wonder if mom or dad will want me to call them? They'll probably want to know how things are going here." Jake said. He pulled out his cellphone and noticed a text from his mother. Opening it, it read "Jake, I'm gunna check up on you soon. Cya then." Sheila was a bit of a worrywart about her first born being out on his own now, but she knew not to overdue with the caution. So she decided that one check in should be enough to quell her worries. Of course she did this in an unusual way... A couple knocks boomed from Jake's front door. He went over and opened it to find...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
mariofan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2024892-Alone-with-your-Moms-body/cid/2035653-The-start-of-something-good