*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. His sister.
  2. The start of something good
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2024892-Alone-with-your-Moms-body/cid/2041873-His-sister
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2024892
You were living happily in your new home, one day, your mother then mails you a gift.
This choice: His sister.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

His sister.

    by: Markoss
Jake open the door, his sister was there with a small box from his mother. Both Were Curious about what was inside, so they opened the box.

Inside was a pair of feet, the detached feet of their mother! Then his sister confesses there is something very special about the women in their family, a secret they have kept from he since he were little... the women on their family can detach their body parts.

"In fact, this is the first package of four" says his sister.

"W-What?" answered Jake.

"Do you know? I had to walk a lot to bring this box to you, and yet I have to go to Grandma's house, Jake. My feet are killing me! So I will change my feet with Mom, please don't say anything to her. I promise I will return it tomorrow, ok?"

And she take her sneakers off of her feet, letting them drop to the floor. Underneath them are a pair of white ankle socks. She seems to have noticed the smell of her own feet, as she bites her lip and glances away, embarrassed. Then she peel her left sock off of her heel, and up over her toes, followed by her right. Revealed her feet like the rest of her body, they are tanned, with slightly paler soles. They are medium sized, with high arches, and natural toenail.

After his sister slipped her hand round her ankle and gently pressed both sides, there was a loud click! And twisted the foot to the right, then he could see the skin come apart slightly, she pulled a little and the foot came away in her hand. The toes twitched for a few seconds then came to a rest.

Later she put on the foot of her mother on her stump, she reached over to her other foot and did the same thing.

"well, see you tomorrow!" says his sister while she is leaving with her sneakers and ankle socks under her arm.

The door is closed now, and Jake looked down and couldn’t believe his luck, a cute pair of feet in his hands. He crept out of the lounge clutching the sexy footsies tightly, his heart racing. He went upstairs to the main bathroom and locked himself in.

Jake crushed the sweaty soles of his sister against his face, and breathed deeply, something is happening in his crotch, but then remember... they are his sister feet.
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Markoss (UN: markosstein at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mariofan has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2024892-Alone-with-your-Moms-body/cid/2041873-His-sister