*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025786-TSAR-Trait-Swapping-Alchemical-Ring/cid/1918411-James-goes-to-his-room-to-check-out-the-ring-in
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2025786
Teen finds an alien artifact that can swap traits, but can have dangerous side effects.
This choice: James goes to his room to check out the ring in private.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

James goes to his room to check out the ring in...

    by: DrZaaijer
James returned home after 'finding' the ring. He went straight to his room and closed the door. He had to think. He wanted to try the ring out but he didn't want to go outside with it until he knew it could do what it 'said' it could do. He had to try it out on someone but only his mom, Heather and his annoying younger sister Audrey were home. He didn't want to swap between the two of them. He didn't know what to swap between them that he could tell and that wouldn't cause too much trouble if either of them noticed the swap. He decided to swap one of them with himself so he could tell there was a change.

It was approaching five o'clock by the time James was ready. He left his room to see what is mom and sister were up to. His mom was making dinner and he didn't want to disturb her. His sister was sitting on the couch waiting for her show to come on. Audrey always watched the lamest shows, it would be better if she would watch something good like COPS or whatever was on ESPN. James decided to swap his watching preferences with Audrey. He was sure that he could convince himself how lame what she was and maybe when he swapped back she would want to watch something good.

"Can I sit here?" James asked Audrey.

"If you must, but iCarly is coming on and I am going to watch it."

"We'll watch anything you want," James said with a snicker. Then he made the switch. iCarly had just started. James watched it for a while waiting for something to happen. He didn't know why he had hated this show so much, it was fun and upbeat. The main character was a girl but she did like computers. In a couple of minutes, Audrey decided to change the channel. She put on 'COPS." It was then that James realized that his experiment totally worked. He decided to go to his room to celebrate. On the way to his room James caught sight of the hair on his arms and it totally disgusted him. He didn't know why he would let his body grow so hairy it was totally icky. Maybe he should take a shower and shave it off. He might do that, but first there was some celebrating to do.

What happens next?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025786-TSAR-Trait-Swapping-Alchemical-Ring/cid/1918411-James-goes-to-his-room-to-check-out-the-ring-in