*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025786-TSAR-Trait-Swapping-Alchemical-Ring/cid/1918467-He-decides-to-invite-Eric-over-to-look-at-the-r
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2025786
Teen finds an alien artifact that can swap traits, but can have dangerous side effects.
This choice: He decides to invite Eric over to look at the ring together.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

He decides to invite Eric over to look at the r...

    by: DrZaaijer
James was so excited about his new discovery he had to tell someone. The truth was he was afraid to use the TSAR alone. Originally he was going to take the TSAR to the mall and swap some of the people there. That sounded like a lot of fun, but he wasn't sure what would happen. He was sure that it would work, the TSAR did 'speak' to him, but he didn't want to get into trouble. He was so excited that he didn't really worry about screwing with other people's lives. Before he would go out and have a little fun he thought he should test it out on someone and the person to test it out on was Eric. Besides he would turn Eric back and then the two of them would go to the mall together. Eric had been his best friend since grammar school and James was sure that he would be cool with it.

Eric came over and James invited him into his room. Soon James was showing Eric the TSAR and explaining how it worked as best he understood it.

"No you're shitting me," was Eric's response.

James: "I am not."
Eric: "Have you tested it yet?"
James: "No, that is why I invited you here."
Eric: "What?"
James: "I thought I could test it on you."
Eric: "No fuckin way buddy."
James: "You have been admiring my mom's boobs, how would you like having them?"
Eric: "Hell NO!!! Make that FUCK NO!!!"
James: "Well you don't think it'll work anyway."
Eric: "I don't care, I don't want your mom's tits. Not even for a second."
James: "How about Audrey's tits??? They are smaller."
Eric: "I don't want anyone's tits. No like that I mean."
James: "OK, maybe something small."

Eric realized that James must be trying to fool him decided to go along with the gag. Signing Eric said, "OK, something small."

James: "HMMM, something small, lets see how about my mom's hair?"
Eric: "Her hair? What if something went wrong?"
James: "Well then I suppose you could have your hair cut and no one would notice."
Eric: "Your mom's hair is RED!"
James: "And you cut your hair so short, you might as well be bald."
Eric: ""Fuck you, I like it short."
James: ""Well there is short and there is what you have." Soon a playful fight broke out among the friends which broke the tension.

"OH, OK, if you must," Eric said with resignation.

James closed his eyes and concentrated on Eric's hair and that of his mom and then willed them to swap hair. When he opened his eyes and saw nothing had happened he was very disappointed and shouted "SHIT!!!"

"See I told you it wouldn't work," Eric stated with satisfaction.

"Maybe we aren't close enough. Maybe we have to be in the same room for this to work?" James didn't think there was such a restriction but he didn't want to give up on his dream of a trait swap ring whether it was alchemical or brought by aliens or even some ancient Asian secret. Humoring him, Eric followed James down to the kitchen where Heather, James' Mom was cooking dinner.

James concentrated again although since they were both in the same room he didn't close his eyes this time. It still didn't work.

Heather: "It's too late for a snack boys, dinner will be ready soon. Eric are you staying over?"
Eric: "I don't think so Mrs. Barrett."
Heather: "Well you are more than welcome to stay."

The boys left the room and headed back to James room.

"You are lucky that this didn't work or I would have given you my moms boobs...and her vagina too," James said. James was lying but he didn't mind ribbing his friend since he knew the ring was a fake.

"Yeah right, they are your mom's boobs you should have them to keep them in the family," Eric said.

James thought about having his mom's boobs for a second and then all of a sudden he had them. They were suddenly on his chest and pushing out his shirt. Then he mentally felt inside his pants and screamed "WHAT THE FUCK?!?"
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 DrZaaijer (UN: itsme2 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025786-TSAR-Trait-Swapping-Alchemical-Ring/cid/1918467-He-decides-to-invite-Eric-over-to-look-at-the-r