*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025786-TSAR-Trait-Swapping-Alchemical-Ring/cid/1918566-Eric-makes-James-swap-the-boobs-back
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2025786
Teen finds an alien artifact that can swap traits, but can have dangerous side effects.
This choice: Eric makes James swap the boobs back  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Eric makes James swap the boobs back

    by: Jezimoon
"Holy shit dude…" Eric said quietly as they quickly ducked into James's bedroom.

James was speechless. Somehow he had grown his mother's breasts on his chest. As a teenage guy he knew very little about breast sizes, and guessed his Mom wore something like a DD cup bra. The fleshy weights attached to his chest bobbled around with every movement, completely unrestrained under his t-shirt. What was once a loose shirt was now strained by his bust, ballooning the shirt outwards so it didn't touch his belly at the bottom.

"James are you ok… you have…" Eric said, staring at his best friend's new breasts in disbelief.

James continued to stay silent. Breasts weren't the only thing James found different about himself. When he was running up the stairs, and his large breasts were bouncing around in his T-shirt, he noticed something was missing. He was terrified to confirm it when Eric was in the room, cause he'd never live this down, but he could swear he could no longer feel anything between his legs. The usual 'baggage' that he carried around down there didn't feel like it was there. Had he swapped his mother's vagina onto himself as well? He was both terrified and curious at the same time…

"James! Snap out of it man! What the fuck happened?" Eric yelled at him.

"I… I guess it worked. These breasts are mine now!" James said, a smile forming on his face as he realized the implications of this.

James hefted a heavy breast in each hand, putting them on display to Eric, who looked at him in disgust. Eric said, "Dude those are your mom's! Yeah I get it they're boobs, and they're on you, but this is just ridiculous."

James sighed, trying to push the thoughts of what was no longer between his legs, out of his head, "You don't find this even the slightest bit exciting? I've got my own pair of tits now that I can play with!"

Eric rolled his eyes, "Yeah real exciting… Well, I'm more interested in the fact that the ring can do this... That shit about the ring was true then?"

James nodded, "Yeah I wonder why it didn't work at first. Maybe I didn't think it properly…

"So now what? You going to give these back to your mom? She's probably freaking out right now."

"What? No don't you remember? The ring can make sure people are unaware the change is not normal. She's probably completely oblivious right now." James smirked, and then played with one of his now sensitive nipples poking through his shirt.

"James do you really have to… Whatever. So she's unaware then… but what about your sister? And when your dad gets home from work… he's going to wonder why his wife is flat chested." Eric pointed out.

"No you see, the ring said I can even affect the awareness of multiple people at a time, like the entire room." James said proudly.

"And did you?"

"N… no. I don't think I… shit." James said as stood up and started pacing the room. "Mom's making dinner and Audrey's in the room just next door… Shit they're going to find out…"

As he paced, he confirmed his original suspicions, there was a definite gap between his legs that shouldn't be there, and he wasn't about to tell Eric. Right now he was more worried about what he'd do about his mother's breasts.

"Just switch them back?" Eric suggested.

"I could… what if I made Audrey unaware of them? Then I could keep them until dad got home, and make him unaware too…"

"Do you even know how to do that? You only just got this thing! It's safer to just reverse it the way you got here!" Eric insisted.

"I know I know just let me think… How would I do it? I mean I could uh… switch Audrey's knowledge of the owner of these breasts to me, from mom. Can I even do that? I think the ring said I could… but…" James continued to think out loud.

"James just-" Eric started.

Suddenly the door clicked, and his sister burst in the room. "Mom said dinner's ready, what are you two dorks babbling about?"

She didn't seem to be aware yet, and hadn't set eyes on James's chest, so there might be still time…
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Jezimoon (UN: jezimoon at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
DrZaaijer has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2025786-TSAR-Trait-Swapping-Alchemical-Ring/cid/1918566-Eric-makes-James-swap-the-boobs-back