*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Choose a World!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1928971-Choose-a-World
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
Chapter #1

Choose a World!

    by: Smuxray
Okay, so first off we've got some choices for your setting. The goal here is to make it easy for people to find content with their preferred type of characters. Each setting should exist separately from the others, although they can overlap story lines within themselves. Essentially each of these choices will act as a separate 'world' with a different cast of characters.

So without further ado, here's what we've got:


Setting 1: Human trainers carry around teams of normal Pokémon on adventures- the classic 'Pokémon' world.

Setting 2: Normal Pokémon living in the wild who are able to speak and interact with each other.

Setting 3: Anthropomorphic Pokémon in a civilized world, no humans or normal Pokémon.

Setting 4: Contains both anthro and normal Pokémon who are in conflict with each other, no humans.

Setting 5: Humans, normal and anthropomorphic Pokémon all coexist rather chaotically. Essentially, anything goes.



Note for contributors: these different worlds must remain completely separate from each other with one exception. Settings 1 and 2 are considered to be parallel and are therefore allowed to mix and transition into each other. For example, a Pokémon from setting 1 might devour their trainer and run away to live in the wild, or a wild Pokémon from setting 2 might get caught by a trainer and added to their team. Feel free to add in twists like this to change up the story, but just remember that Pokémon can only speak with other Pokémon- trainers will hear nothing but barks and growls.

You have the following choices:

1. Classic Pokémon and Trainers

2. Wild Pokémon

3. Anthro Pokémon

4. Wild + Anthro Pokémon

5. Anything Goes

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smuxray (UN: onesickkitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1928971-Choose-a-World