*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Wild + Anthro Pokémon
  2. Choose a World!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1936223-Wild--Anthro-Pokmon
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Wild + Anthro Pokémon  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Wild + Anthro Pokémon

    by: Smuxray
This is a world where normal Pokémon and anthros coexist in a bitter conflict. The anthros, having the ability to create tools and build houses, have taken a dominant role over the primitive ferals. They commonly venture out from their settlements to hunt wild Pokémon for food and sport. Most anthros look upon their wild brethren as inferior and useful only as sustenance, although some oppose this way of thinking. The ferals are forced to cower in the woods away from the voracious anthros, although some have decided fight back by hunting the anthros in return!

(Ferals can communicate with each other and also understand the speech of anthros, however anthros cannot understand the speech of ferals.)

What kind of character will the story follow?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smuxray (UN: onesickkitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1936223-Wild--Anthro-Pokmon