*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2199393-In-the-Woods
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: To the forest  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

In the Woods

    by: Unknown
You head out, training seeming like the best option. The least dangerous one, at least. The city fades behind you as you make your way through the bushes, trying your best to stay off the beaten trails. Don't want to encounter a trainer, now.

The sun begins its drift down the horizon and you find a modest clearing. You set up a tent from your bag and sprawl out what belongings you have in there. You have your Pokedex, your badges, Pokeballs, and food-wise... next to nothing. You never restocked. That means no kibble for your Pokemon, either. It's too late for you to run back to town, not to mention it'll get cold tonight. You can take your chances and give late night hunting a go, else you and your gang is going to bed hungry.

You release your Charmeleon in prep for the night, you'll need him out no matter what you decide. He's your heat source as well as your torch, even if he's a bit lazy...

You have the following choices:

1. Hungry Sleep

*Noteb*
2. Try to go hunting!

*Noteb*
3. Charmeleon gets frisky with your pokebag...

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/2199393-In-the-Woods