*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1931637-Jane-the-Pokemon-Trainer
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Jane the rookie trainer  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Jane the Pokemon Trainer!

    by: Unknown
*yawn* Slowly, steadily you become aware of your surroundings. You're on a bed, in a white room. Were you sick? No, no... you feel fine. And you're clothed at least, that's always a plus. Feeling around a little more, you still have your Pokeballs. Err... four of them. Right. You're in here because you lost. These white walls within the Pokemon Centers are all too familiar to you, unfortunately. Some trainers grow up to challenge the Elite Four -- with how you've been doing, you'll be lucky to get four of the badges.

You roll off the bed, make your way to the lavatories and wash yourself up. Might as well look nice, right? Put on a little makeup, clean up your brown hair, examine your lithe frame. The last trainer you fought against was a busty redhead, who upon defeat gobbled you up and took your Weepinbell as a salad and Krabby as a snack for her own team. Thankfully, she was kind enough to leave you with your more powerful Pokemon, and after retrieving another two from your PC Box, you're left with:

Miltank♀
Lapras♀
Whirlipede♂
Charmeleon♂
Absol♂
Zorua♂

Miltank and Lapras are arguably your most disciplined, and easily the ones you enjoy being around the most. Whirlipede is on the verge of evolving, or you hope, as he's been quite frisky of late. Charmeleon is little more than a lazy lizard. The dark-types are new to you. Having been received as a gift from a friend and finally having a spot on your team, you're hoping they'll buddy up quick. You'll have to warm up to them too. Despite owning a few badges, Pokemon are quite aware of what it means to be on a bad trainer's team. More so the repercussions of it.

You make your way to the exit of the Pokemon Center, stopping as the nurse calls out, "Hope to see you again, Jane!". You just shake your head and pray you don't. Outside, the sun beats down at you. The day is young, and now that you're left to your own devices, you've got decisions to make. Where to? A nearby forest would make an ideal training spot for the experience you desperately need. Then again, you have a score to settle with that redhead. With these new Pokemon you may just have a chance at coming out on top.

You have the following choices:

1. To the forest

2. Payback time!

*Noteb*
3. Something else!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1931637-Jane-the-Pokemon-Trainer