*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Classic Pokémon and Trainers
  2. Choose a World!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1929005-Classic-Pokmon-and-Trainers
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2029451
A community interactive for all things Pokémon and vore!
This choice: Classic Pokémon and Trainers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Classic Pokémon and Trainers

    by: Smuxray
Welcome to the Vorre region. Here, young trainers capture and train teams of Pokémon to do battle, win fame and fortune, and perhaps to sate some curiosities as well. All humans and Pokémon are capable of the act of vore. It is actually rather common for the winner of a battle to devour the loser as their reward. Trainers who are eaten by other trainers will be revived at the last Pokémon center they visited through special reformation technology. This only works on trainers, however- Pokémon who are eaten will not reform. In addition, if a trainer is eaten by a Pokémon, the reformation system will not take effect and the trainer will be digested permanently. Because of this, trainers must always be careful around wild Pokémon and the Pokémon of other trainers- some of the more cruel people out there will have their Pokémon devour their opponent with no regard for the loss of life. Even a trainer's own Pokémon may become a threat if they fail to keep it well-fed and content.

So with all that said, let's meet our trainers!

You have the following choices:

1. Jane the rookie trainer

2. Lucas the Pokémon lover

3. Trisha the redheaded vore trainee

4. Tani the veteran herm trainer

5. More...

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Smuxray (UN: onesickkitty at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Smuxray has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2029451-Pokmon-Vore/cid/1929005-Classic-Pokmon-and-Trainers