*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1957561-A-struggling-special-effects-makeup-studio
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2035757
Adventures with a reality altering remote. Point rewards! 1,500 to 7,500. Check details.
This choice: A struggling special effects makeup studio.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A struggling special effects makeup studio.

    by: Phil Ein Blank
Andrew was always interested in art of special effects makeup. After teaching himself and doing makeup for a local haunted house and several student films, He gained a slot on the reality competition show "ShowOff". Making it to the finals but failing to gain the title got his name out there. Hiring a few of the fellow artists he met on the show, Andrew opened his own studio. Despite a strong start the business quickly ran into trouble. A series failures due to accidents and canceling of projects after they had already invested time and money, left Andrew on the edge of bankruptcy. This latest movie promised to reverse all that and then some, as long as nothing went wrong.


Seeing the strange package left at his door, Andrew took it to his office. Opening it and reading the directions.
As Andrew nears the end of the small novel that is the directions, one of his fellow artists comes to his door. A water pipe upstairs burst ruining all of the hard work they did over the last several weeks. And they need to be on set today!

Andrew slumps in his chair, he is ruined. But just as he gives up hope he spies the remote. Maybe using it he can save his dream Business.

And the movie Is...
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Phil Ein Blank (UN: phileinblank at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Terranvoid has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2035757-Changing-the-World-Remote-Control/cid/1957561-A-struggling-special-effects-makeup-studio