*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3027107-New-desk-for-the-fool-and-Denises-glory
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2036713
What happens when the women of your office decide to use their feet to take control?
This choice: tomorrow  •  Go Back...
Chapter #20

New desk for the fool and Denise's glory

    by: MrXD
Finding sleep was difficult... These whole events, you submitting to Candice, pushing Denise to take the job you worked so hard to get and seemingly having no way out kept you awake making you ask how stupid could you be. Worst thing is just thinking of them often drove you to make you think of their pretty feet, Candice's well pampered ones and their sweet strawberry aroma and the strong powerful smell coming from the pushy Denise.

The next morning you passed by the reception counter to greet Jenny and Candice.
"Hi, how are you?" You said forcing a smile as you came closer to the ladies.
"Good thank you" Candice smirked back at you.
"Hey well and you?" Jenny answered too.
"I'm ok I guess, kinda hard finding sleep lately ha ha" You admitted before noticing. "Oh, I've bought you some coffee" You finally said giving them a cup.
"Oh, that's so nice of you thanks!" Beamed Jenny.
Candice took a slurp and grimaced saying. "Ew, there's no sugar! Don't you know I always take one?" She said spitfully.
It always was embarassing speaking with her when Jenny was around, but you tried your best. "Well, I didn't know, hold on a sec I'll fetch one" You said before leaving.
Damn, does she has to humiliate me in front of Jenny, she better not have told her anything cause I'm not copping up with all that for nothing!
You came back and gave your unofficial mistress her suggar.
"Thank you so much dear Jamesy, you've been acting so well lately, I hope you keep on behaving so politely now Den put you back in your place!" She gave you the warmest smile saying that. Stressed you peeked at Jenny who didn't look concerned and already was working on her computer.
"Well, I'm glad you're happy I guess... I should go now, got a lot of stuffs to do and you know Denise, she's rather strict on the schedule and it's already past 5"
"Sure, you'd better hurry boy! She told us you're working in the same room as her so I get you can't cheat on that! Hurry up before the boss scolds you ha ha!"
Her smirking face looked way too proud throwing you those passive aggresive sentences she even giggled turning to Jenny that clenched her lips and raised her eyebrows hearing those facts, which meant all and nothing concerning her thoughts about you.

"Well see you later then I guess? Jenny maybe we could eat together later?" You asked before leaving.
"Oh uh, I'm sorry James I'm already taken but another time I guess!" She said embarrassed.
What's wrong with her? She's definately disappointed by me, but at the moment there's not much I can do, I hope I can makes things clear with her at one point...


You stopped at what used to be your personal working room and gasped before knocking.
"Come in~" You heard Denise say in a singsong voice, implying she might be in her good mood today.
"Hi boss" You said looking at her, today Denise wore a long business robe which looked expensive,
Coming in as you closed the entrance door, you noticed there was now a little school desk in the corner, it was a rather awkward position since opening the door basically hid it behind and of course it was placed at the opposite side of the windows.
"what's that?" You asked pointed at the little desk, it looked like a little desk for school, even the chair looked too small to be used for an adult.
"That's your new desk of course Jamesy!" She grinned at full teeth telling you that, and you could tell she refrained for laughing seeing it pissed you.
"Cmon, boss, how am I supposed to work there? I mean, look it's basically a kid desk! there's just enough place for my laptop !" You exlaimed in a taut plea.
Denise set her two hands on her hips and you could see her annoying smug face was so proud forcing you into this, her mocking condescending grin made you think about yell on her punchable mean face so bad. " James, you should consider you lucky the company paid to bring it here, the local school wanted to get rid of it and I got it for free, least you could do is thank me for all that! Unless you wanna go back under my feet every days..." Even her voice sounded so sarcastic and content but she stopped a second thinking before finally throwing you another blow. "Actually, I'm pretty sure you'd enjoy that too much ! Haa haa haaa!"
She let out a long mocking laughter right at your face as your cheeks flashed red feeling trapped and hating yourself for having her let gain so much power over you.

It was just as you thought, working at this desk was painful, there was barely enough place for your legs to pass under it so you either slightly slided and made them lie forwards making you see them go past way after the desk, but you couldn't remain too long on your lying position since it made your back hurt. The second position you found was spreading your legs so the small desk was in between them at least you could use your knees to lie your arms on it as you worked on your laptop, this might be a silly stance but definately the more comfortable so you mostly kept with this one.
Another point that annoyed you was seeing Denise working at the opposite side, she looked so self-satisfied and so delighted as she spend most of the morning on the phone, it made your teeth clench in salt seeing she took your former huge oak wood manager desk.
She sometimes let out a gasp as she lied back on the ergonomic chair to take a small break... From time to time the bitch even dared to look back at you and formed an annoying amused smile as she tilted her head a little before focusing back on her phone calls.

From time to times, other managers and colleagues came in to speak with Denise and as humiliated and annoyed as it made you to have them seeing you, you barely answered their greetings but mostly avoided their gaze. Weither was it an amused, surprised or appologetic face as most of them knew your relationship with your bitch of a boss used to be.
But all of that was nothing compared as the time Jenny arrived in the office. She entered once Denise authorized her and kept the door opened, hiding you asking.
"Hi Denise, I've got some files for James and I thought he was working with you, do you know where I can find him?" She asks not seeing you as she scanned around.
Denise smirked and pointed a pencil towards your spot behind the door her chesire cat smile still firmly attached to her amused face.
At least, Jen not seeing you on the spot let you enough time to change position to appear less silly but that didn't stop her face to look shocked and sorry. She even scratched the back of her neck as she bent a little to give you the papers.
raising up your head you didn't say a word taking the files, the situation spoke by itself.
" Thanks Jen." You simply said looking at the papers.
" Hm, James, do you have time for a coffee ?" She shyly asked, wondering what the heck happened.
"Hm, sure I guess..." You bluntly said looking at Denise to make sure she agreed.
"Wowowo hold on there, have you managed to seal at least a contract yet? " Of course Denise would interfere.
"Hm..No..But I'm still working on it..." You shyly answered, reddening reveling your poor performances to Jenny.
"That won't be long I assure you, just a minute or two!" Jen spoke to the brunette.
"Urgh.. Fine" She looked at her computer continuing. "It's 10;12 if you're not back in five minutes I swear I won't be taking your failures so lightly, and while you're at it bring me a double expresso with one sugar. " She just said.

You have the following choices:

1. Confess to Jenny

*Noteb*
2. The afternoon, under Denise's desk.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MrXD (UN: mrxd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vincanity has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2036713-Office-Feet/cid/3027107-New-desk-for-the-fool-and-Denises-glory