*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Daryl's house
  2. I've Got the Power!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054075-Head-Swappest-3quel-to-Head-Swapper/cid/2023647-Daryls-house
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2054075
A girl has the power to swap heads!
This choice: Daryl's house  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Daryl's house

    by: dayaman
I decided to begin testing my ability on my handsome boyfriend Daryl. I walked to his house and rang his doorbell. He opened it and greeted me. "Hi, Katie," he said. "What brings you here?"

"I was in the neighborhood, babe," I answered.

He then rubbed my belly, to which I just chuckled at. Truth be told, he adored my slightly chubby stomach. We then went into his house, so that no one would see us two kiss.

After closing the front door, Daryl and I kissed on the lips. I opened my eyes and carefully placed my hands on both his and my heads, causing a flash. When that bright light died, Daryl and I swapped heads.

We then stopped kissing, and Daryl was completely unaware that we had each other's bodies from the neck down, even when he looked up to me and placed my hands on my boobs.

"Daryl, please," I said, laughing a little.

"Sorry, force of habit," Daryl said, as if he has had breasts before.

"Excuse me, I have to use the ladies' room," I lied.

"You know where it is, Kate."

I went to Daryl's bathroom to examine his body that my head was now attached to. To say that this was odd is an understatement. I took off Daryl's shirt to take a look at his male, chiseled chest. I gotta tell you, it felt comfortable not having two heavy breasts connected to me.

I then pulled down Daryl's pants to view his junk. Since I was taking anthropology classes at the time, I was not shocked at seeing Daryl's penis - or any penis, for that matter - for the first time. I playfully jiggled it around, seeing that I was eventually going to do this after getting married... unless I decided to become a Lesbian.

Now that I was completely naked, I took a look at myself in the mirror. My cute, female head definitely did not match Daryl's ripped, 6'2" body. I then...

You have the following choices:

1. jerked off with Daryl's body

2. peed in Daryl's toilet while standing up

*Noteb*
3. took a shower

4. put Daryl's clothes back on

5. other

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 dayaman (UN: dayaman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
dayaman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2054075-Head-Swappest-3quel-to-Head-Swapper/cid/2023647-Daryls-house