*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Player Select
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2064602-Koopaling-ExpansionGrowth-Interactive/cid/2057478-Player-Select
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2064602
Bowser's not the only big guy these days, but who will be the biggest?
Chapter #1

Player Select

    by: upanddown
Pick the character you want to see grow.

Ludwig Von Koopa:
He is considered the most intellectual and cultured of his siblings. He is quite book smart and learned in magical tomes. However with his intellect comes arrogance: he never admits to his wrongs. He is not the tallest in stature, nor is he the shortest, standing eye-level to Roy. He is the third heaviest koopaling, though he hates to admit it. His weight is a sore subject he wishes to change -- but will his denial lead him to greater sizes?

Lemmy Koopa:
A goof ball through and through, Lemmy takes not a care in the world. He passes time with fun and pranks. He prides himself on his acrobatics and lives to entertain. Lemmy though second oldest, is the shortest of his siblings. While plump for his size, is the lightest still. He is happy with his size, but this is subject to change when he pranks the wrong person.

Roy Koopa:
Roy is calm and disciplined, he revels in his strength of mind and body. He can come across as cold, maybe even a bully, but is somewhat insecure himself. Roy is not the tallest in stature, he is however the second heaviest. A solid mass of muscle too. The biggest, the strongest, he wants it all. Of course, if he wants to get big, he needs to eat.

Iggy Koopa:
A mad scientist that may or may not suffer from permanent chemical fume damage. According to all his siblings, he was a little crazy to start with. He finds himself more at home among machines and formulas. He stands the tallest, and is also the thinnest. All his time spent with technology might just change him if he's not careful.

You have the following choices:

1. Ludwig

2. Lemmy

3. Roy

4. Iggy

5. More

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 upanddown (UN: meowface22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
upanddown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2064602-Koopaling-ExpansionGrowth-Interactive/cid/2057478-Player-Select