*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Extended Roster.
  2. Player Select
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2064602-Koopaling-ExpansionGrowth-Interactive/cid/2057487-Extended-Roster
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fanfiction · #2064602
Bowser's not the only big guy these days, but who will be the biggest?
This choice: More  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Extended Roster.

    by: upanddown
Wendy O. Koopa:
Wendy enjoys the finer things in life, basked in her royal status and all that comes with. She wants for nothing, and likes it that way. Though she proves sweet, she can turn the moment princess doesn't get what she wants. She is the second shortest and quite plump due to her indulgence. A trend that is not slowing any time soon.

Morton Koopa:
Morton is apathetic to life's challenges and issues. He prefers solitude, and does what he can to keep it that way. Anything to stop people from nagging him. Morton is the second tallest of his siblings, and the heaviest of them. He cares little about his appearance, and elects to carry on like years before.

Larry Kooopa:
Short-tempered and rife with an inferiority complex, Larry throws himself at any challenge to prove his worth. A jack of all trades and master of none, Larry is versatile if sometimes ineffective. He is the midpoint between his siblings when it comes to height and weight, a fact he detests. Larry will do anything to change, but one should always be wary for what they wish for.

You have the following choices:

1. Wendy

*Noteb*
2. Morton

*Noteb*
3. Larry

4. A Secret Character?

*Noteb*
5. DLC?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 upanddown (UN: meowface22 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
upanddown has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2064602-Koopaling-ExpansionGrowth-Interactive/cid/2057487-Extended-Roster