*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Attack!
  2. A Golden Opportunity
  3. Bad News
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2104858-Attack
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2075317
Follow Sheriff Texas as she tries to take back her town! Or get squashed in the process.
This choice: Leap out guns blazing!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Attack!

    by: SquashedFlat
With an athletic leap, Texas launched herself out of the stagecoach like a coiled spring, rifle at the ready and aimed right at Roxxie.

"Freeze, ya varmint!" The sheriff yelled. Roxxie's eyes widened, but she reacted lightning fast, spurring her horse to take evasive manouvers as she fired at the sheriff. Texas ducked behind the carriage as the bandit's bullets tore splintered chunks out of the wood, returning fire blindly. The stagecoach horses whinned in fear as the bullets whizzed around them, then stampeded forwards. Texas yelped as the carriage slammed into her, sending her flying, her rifle and her revolver landing in the sand nearby. Roxxie didn't fair any better, as the bandit yanked her horse's reigns to avoid crashing into the carriage, but Butterscotch reared up and accidently threw her off, the bandit landing in the sand as well.

Both the sheriff and the outlaw got to their feet and paused momentarily, staring at each other across the sand and waiting for the other to react. Texas's eyes glanced down to the weapons laying nearby, both of them covered in a thick layer of sand, then back up to Roxxie. She would only have time to go for one gun before the kangaroo was upon her, and if the gun had jammed, she was done for.

You have the following choices:

1. Grab the rifle!

2. Grab the revolver!

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 SquashedFlat (UN: wolfbro225 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SquashedFlat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2075317-Adventures-of-Texas/cid/2104858-Attack