*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning of the End.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086128-Jasons-Horrifying-Adventure/cid/2263773-The-Beginning-of-the-End
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vaji
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2086128
Follow Jason as he has to survive the most foul women on the planet at only 2 inches tall.
Chapter #1

The Beginning of the End.

    by: Vaji
Jason's eyes would shoot open, bloodshot and distant as he barely got any sleep. Having to share a room with Rebecca had it's downside, specially when her constant farting keeps him awake most nights.
The wretched stench of his sister's waste quickly invaded his nostrils, no matter how many times he's exposed to it, he'll never get used to it. He'd cough and grunt, throwing the cover off his body as he'd sit down by the edge of his custom made bed.
"Mnfh... Tacos~" Rebecca would groan out in her sleep as another fart squeezed itself through her round cheeks, squirting some liquids onto the edge of her buttcrack as she'd twist and turn underneath her covers.

Jason quickly jumped out of bed and threw on a pair of shorts and a shirt, pulling his collar up to cover his nose as he made his way down the stairs around his sister's night stand. It didn't take long until he reached the floor, his eyes quickly turned in disgust as he noticed the neverending piles of soiled underwear scattered across the area, some of them bathing in his sister's fresh puddles of liquid waste.
"Tacos, burritoes, anh~ my ass!" Rebecca incoherently gasped out as she firmly grabbed the sheets, her massive ass poking out from underneath the covers as it hovered over the edge of her bed, the titanic weight causing the springs to creak and groan as her body started to gurgle and churn. Jason's eyes widened as he realized what was happening, looking towards the door, he knew he had to hurry towards the exit.

Making a mad dash towards the door, dodging the piles of underwear his sister had left behind. Once he'd made it halway, his concentration was shattered as Rebecca's rectum would explode into a fiery torrent of liquid diarrhea, sending nuggets of waste shooting out across the floor as a constant stream of slimey diarrhea drained down towards the floor beneath her. Jason feared for his life as he turned his head to watch his sister, the neverending stream of waste continued to gush onto the floor as the barrage of nuggets continued to crash around him.

With all this going on, Jason forgot to look where he was running, as he accidentally tripped on a fresh nugget and fell forward, belly flopping into a puddle of Rebecca's previous sharts. Standing up, he'd cough and gag as he managed to get a mouthful of his sisters anal gunk, feeling the liquid juices splash against his tongue. Wiping his face, Jason would proceed towards the door, thankfully the nuggets had stopped flying as Rebecca's asshole eventually calmed down, making the last of his trek pretty easy as he soon approached the door.

Kneeling down, he'd attempt to squeeze through the gap beneath the door and enter into the hallway, looking down as he noticed his completely brown-stained clothes cling to his body. Although he decided to keep them on, as he didn't want to make the entire journey back just to change clothes. He'd sigh in relief, taking a deep breath as he could finally taste fresh air.
Although his victory was short-lived as loud, splashy noises would be heard from the other end of the hallway as Vanessa's bare feet slapped against the floor, leaving considerable puddles of sweat beneath each step. Wearing the same skintight spandex bodysuit she always was, Jason couldn't help but notice the big, fat, donkeycock which reached halfway down her thigh, as each and every outline was completely visible and enhanced due to the soaked fabric from her constant sweating. During this, Jason failed to notice he was within Vanessa's path as he'd squeal and scream, realizing it was too late for him to move. Unfortunately she was too focused on her phone to notice her brother's screams, as she kept stomping across the wooden floor. Jason watched in horror as a shadow was cast above him, drops of sweat splashing all around him as the stench he had to endure before paled in comparison to this. Soon enough, his entire world succumbed to darkness as her foot slapped down against his body, squishing it flat underneath. Fortunately, the moistness prevented him from sticking to her sole as he was left behind to float in his sister's foot slime. Unable to move a muscle as all he could do was wait to reform.

A few minutes passed until he felt his arms and legs starting to dislodge from his torso, inflating themselves as he'd crawl out from his sister's slimey puddle. Coughing up the unspeakable mixture of Rebecca's anal waste and Vanessa's foot slime.
He'd lean against the wall as he'd try to catch his breath. His head in shambles as he struggled to remember what he had to do today.


Stay at Home.
Today was a saturday morning, and Jason could relax as he didn't need to bother with school, or work today. And with nothing planned, he could just have a relaxing day at home, that is... If his family will let him.

School.
It's monday morning, and almost time for school. Being the only boy in an all-girls school would be every boys dream. But Jason would give his right foot to be taken out from that hellish place. As one day doesn't go by without Jason having to survive their excessive bodily functions.

Part-time Work.
Supporting four people takes some money, which Jason's family don't have alot of. So Jason had to pick up a part-time job to help support themselves.

Visit a Friend.
Jason thought he'd really need a day off from his siblings. And decided to go visit one of his newly acquired friends. He doesn't have a lot to choose from though.

Out for a Stroll.
Considering Jason's family was still relatively new to this island. He figured he'd go out and explore the various people and locations it had to offer. And it'd give him some time off from his siblings.

You have the following choices:

1. Stay at Home.

2. School.

3. Part-time Work.

4. Visit a Friend.

5. Out for a Stroll.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vaji (UN: vaji at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vaji has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086128-Jasons-Horrifying-Adventure/cid/2263773-The-Beginning-of-the-End