*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stay at Home.
  2. The Beginning of the End.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086128-Jasons-Horrifying-Adventure/cid/2263776-Stay-at-Home
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vaji
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2086128
Follow Jason as he has to survive the most foul women on the planet at only 2 inches tall.
This choice: Stay at Home.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Stay at Home.

    by: Vaji
After what Jason had just been through, he was happy it was Sunday as he could just sit back and focus on surviving for today. Looking down, he was completely grossed out at the mixture of bodily juices that drenched his clothes. Sighing to himself as he'd casually mutter "One of these days again, huh?" to himself. Picking off a tiny nugget of waste which was plastered on his shirt and casually flicking it. He'd scratch his head and think about what he should be doing today.


Bianca.
Bianca was going at it in her room, and Jason figured there could be a tiny possibility she was working on a cure for him. So he decided to poke his head in and ask if she needed assistance.

Rebecca.
Jason decided to step into the livingroom to see if there was anything worthwhile on TV. Unfortunately, Jason had totally forgotten that Rebecca's alarm would go off in a few minutes.

Vanessa.
As Jason had struggled months and months to survive his new life, at his new size. Things was getting tough for the little guy. And after hearing the grunts and groans from his sister's workout. He thought he might ask her for a private workout to increase his strength, and chance of survival.

Sarah.
Jason quickly remembered the lolipop Sarah stole from him last week. Taking it back now while she was asleep would be the best option.

Neighbourly Visit.
As Jason made his way down the stairs, the doorbell rang. Causing him to remember that he was told last night he had to assist one of his neighbours today. But he just couldn't remember who it was.

You have the following choices:

1. Bianca.

*Noteb*
2. Rebecca.

3. Vanessa.

4. Sarah.

5. Neighbourly Visit.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vaji (UN: vaji at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vaji has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086128-Jasons-Horrifying-Adventure/cid/2263776-Stay-at-Home