*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Out for a Stroll.
  2. The Beginning of the End.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086128-Jasons-Horrifying-Adventure/cid/2271132-Out-for-a-Stroll
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
by Vaji
Rated: XGC · Interactive · Erotica · #2086128
Follow Jason as he has to survive the most foul women on the planet at only 2 inches tall.
This choice: Out for a Stroll.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Out for a Stroll.

    by: Vaji
"Nothing." Jason exclaimed with slight glee as he slithered towards the stairs. Traversing the neverending hallway as he'd hear the constant barrage of sharts from Rebecca's room, while Vanessa's squishy feet splashed around in the livingroom. Once he reached the bottom of the stairs, he'd hear his little sister Sarah ask about his whereabouts. Jason's eyes widened as he knew she was up to no good as usual.

He figured he needed a day off from his family. As enduring another day with them would surely make him crazy. He'd dart toward the front door. Squeezing his body through little crack beneath it as he'd breathe in the fresh air outside.
With a smile plastered to his face, he'd start walking down the sidewalk of his neighbourhood. Although his adventure came to a brief halt as the sidewalk was blocked off by a mound of brown butt-gunk. The stench of stale anal juices invaded his nostrils as he realized someone had evacuated their anus on the freaking sidewalk. He'd poke the substance and realize it had hardened significantly. Allowing him to climb over it without issues.

A couple minutes passed as he found himself entering the neighbouring street, just passing the bus stop as he saw someone else walking down the street toward him. A petite little girl in her late teens wearing a skimpy skirt and white T-shirt was completely glued to the screen of her phone as she waddled down the street, the significantly thick head of her member poking out from the hem of her skirt as it continuously slapped against her thighs with each step.

The girl's head would pop up from her screen as she saw the bus making itself ready to depart. Causing her to raise her arm and yell "Stop that bus!". She'd quickly pick up her pace as she ran towards Jason. Her fleshy cock flinging itself in all possible directions in the meantime. Followed by her fleshy behind flinging it's cheeks in multiple directions. She'd grab her tummy and groan as she ran past Jason. Instinctively, he'd look up, and was met by her uncovered scrotum and behind as she wasn't wearing any underwear, her shaven ballsack bouncing and clapping against her taint while her gaping buttcrack struggled against the flailing cheeks.

With a loud grunt, the woman would send out a instant fart, causing some gunk to come flying out and splatter ontop of Jason.
Disoriented and blinded by her anal waste, he'd waddle around aimlessly as it was just too sticky to get off his eyes. Unfortunately, he'd tumble off the sidewalk and into the road as the bus drove off, running over and squishing his tiny body underneath it's tire.

40 minutes passed while Jason was stuck to the tire of the bus. Before Jason could feel his body peel off the rubbery surface. He couldn't count how many puddles of excrement he picked up in the meantime.
Falling onto the asfalt. He'd slither towards the sidewalk and wait for his body to inflate and reform. It took a while, but thankfully no dangers were in his vicinity. Alone and lost, Jason had no idea where he was, but he had to find his way back somehow. He wanted to get away from his grotesque family, but something tells him the universe has something even worse in store from him.

Needless to say, he needed help. Perhaps asking someone where he was would be a decent start. As he turned the corner, he realized he was really close to.

The Park.
The familiar sound of birds chirping soothed his ears as he realized he was close to the city park. The calm atmosphere could proove beneficial in finding some help.

The Mall
A monolithic building which stretched on forever covered his field of view. As the behemoth of a mall was located infront of him. He's heard that this place has absolutely everything anyone could ever wish for. There should certainly be plenty of people who could give him a hand, hopefully.

The Beach.
The unbearable heat had caused the beach to be filled with people. Women walking around in the skimpiest swimsuits imaginable, or even completely nude. Jason feared for his life, as he had to find help fast. The scorching heat paired with the lack of shadowy areas would easily cause his body to melt if he didn't act quick enough.

A Basement Party.
Finding himself in a backalley of the big city. Jason had to find help before he got trampled or run over by a car. Searching for a suitable location to find some help. He managed to see a stairway leading down beneath a building, with the door being slightly opened. Unfortunately, he didn't know that it was a underground club for the Bootyful Bandits. A fairly famous group of women notorious for their unbearable stank. It was a place where they boasted and enhanced their disgusting habits. Which is disgusting even on this island's standards.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. The Park.

2. The Mall.

*Noteb*
3. The Beach.

4. A Basement Party.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Vaji (UN: vaji at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Vaji has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2086128-Jasons-Horrifying-Adventure/cid/2271132-Out-for-a-Stroll