*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. The Beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2170584-The-Beginning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Other · #2088391
You're taking your sister to school but you shrink somehow and in some way. Good luck!
Chapter #1

The Beginning

    by: Micro/MacroFandomGuy
You wake up groggy from a terrible night's sleep from the night before. Then again, you never really slept to begin with. You got up, threw on whatever clothes were available, and opened the door from your room. You head to your bathroom to brush your teeth while struggling to put on your shoes when you hear your mom shout from across her room. She shouted,
"James, would you mind taking your sister to school? I want to sleep in a little bit".
"Alright mom!" you yelled back. "I gotchu."

You woke Alissa up from her slumber and waited for her to finish her morning grumble about being up so early. As you waited for her, you started up your car. She finally gets her stuff on and gets in the car. You pull out of the driveway and make your way towards the school.

You drive for about five miles thinking about what was planned for you today. You thought about the school that you went to had a new club starting. What could it have been? Who knows, you wondered. You and your girlfriend were going to hang out after school, which was an exciting thought because of the relationship you as a couple had. And the possible release of a new shooting game coming out! It was apparent that now from your long thoughts, that you had nearly missed the school! You harshly took a right to the entrance of the school and drove right in. You approached the driveway quite aggressively on the speedbump, and accidentally knocked over your chains from your mirror. You reached down in the other seat to grab it, then without realizing, you remembered Alissa was sitting in that seat. As you nearly had your hand on your chains, you took a wild guess at where your hand was at. Unfortunately, it was under her butt.

"Hey! Hands off!" She hissed. "What are you doing touching your sister's body like that?! You're such a pervert, Jamie!"

You quickly jerked your hand back immediately apologizing, "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too. My chains had fallen, and I was trying to grab them back up."

She looks at you as if you were lying, but in the end, you knew that you were in the right. You turn back to the front and a feeling of a deep blush shade of red came upon your face. You were embarrassed that your morning started off with an unintentional gesture towards your sister.

At last, you had arrived at the school. You were about to say "Go in and get to learning!", but you remembered that it would have been easier just walking her in. Plus, you had to anyways. She wasn't old enough to walk herself in, at least that's what she was told. So, you had to walk her inside. You opened the doors and told the man near the door that you were her older brother and just dropping her off. She heads into her class just at the brink of it starting. If you made it a little bit earlier, she could have had some sort of breakfast. That's right! All this time, you had forgotten to eat! You went around asking people where the cafeteria was, and all the reactions were as if they had something to say about you. They had probably seen your flushed cheeks, which was an instant giveaway to the mishap that happened earlier. You just followed where everyone else went. You arrived and immediately saw food that later turned out to be things you did not particularly enjoy. You instead just had a coffee. You sip it, feel yourself wake up, then all of a sudden, a tremendous headache formed all over your head. It was like the transition from a human to a titan (Attack on Titan reference), except in a different scenario. Just then, you black out and you must have hit your head on the table and fell down.
It took you a while to get up from the tainted coffee, and as you gained consciousness, you slow sly open your eye to see everything once again. Except.. everything has grown! You have shrunken to an inch. Whichever the case was, you were a tiny bug compared to everybody else! You had to do something immediately!

What section of the school do you go to get help?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Micro/MacroFandomGuy (UN: alotofstuff at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sebastian has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2088391-Shrinking-in-an-all-Girls-School/cid/2170584-The-Beginning