*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. A few more options...
  2. The Roster
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2184218-A-few-more-options
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2090891
The Pint Puncher works to save the day from dangerous animals. But can he save himself?
This choice: More options  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A few more options...

    by: Rossthefox
Rowland: A muscular cougar who has a body of a typical body builder and has muscles throughout his body, including his chest and butt. Sometime after being gifted the ability to walk on two legs, he also has an ability to use pyrokinesis and set things aflame. He also has the ability to get much bigger and buffer than his opponent in order to tip the odds into his favor. He typically likes to make his opponents sniff under his arms and bulge as well as stick them between his butt cheeks. He usually wears a black speedo that shows off his muscular ass. His stink usually comes in the form of sweat coming from his muscles and butt cheeks.

Muro: A white fox who has a bit of a gut while also having some muscles to make up for his lack of speed. After he was given the ability to walk, he was given the ability to speak into people's minds and try to persuade them to please him, whether it's to please him sexually or to help him pull off a heist without having to get his paws dirty. His stink is usually from his belches and farts, as well as getting great pleasure out of telling brainwashed men to sink into his rear to help him get off while submerging them in his stench. He usually wears a pink banana hammock to show off his bulge and asscheeks with great pride. He usually uses his tail and paws to fight in combat against opponents.

Charles: A German Sheppard dog that was once traumatized when he saw his own pups taken from him as soon as they were old enough to fend for themselves. While asleep late one night, he was suddenly giving the ability to stand upright and talk like a human being. He eventually gained the ability to use his saliva to try to coax young humans into being his pups and forcing them to live under him. He usually likes to punish his pups by either forcing them to lick up his sweat or by storing him in his muscular rear as he sleeps. He fights his opponents with his paws as well as his extra strong teeth.

Mundo: A lizard that was once constantly bullied by the neighbor hood kids until one night, he was given the ability to walk on his rear legs as well as communicate with humans. The lizard has quite a chubby body and tends to eat bugs for his meals, regardless of how big or small they are. His powers come in the form of his spit, which when spat into the eyes of a human, blinds them while he makes the next move on them. He also takes pride in swallowing humans and forcing them to stay inside of his huge gut while the insides reek of swampy air and intense insect smells.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Rossthefox (UN: rossthefox at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2184218-A-few-more-options