*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2184887-Charles-the-fatherly-dog-who-wants-humans-to-b
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2090891
The Pint Puncher works to save the day from dangerous animals. But can he save himself?
This choice: Charles, the fatherly dog who wants humans to be his own pups  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Charles, the fatherly dog who wants humans to b...

    by: nobody495
It's a sunny weekday. Adults are at work, kids are at school, and a group of 4th graders are in the middle of recess. They're all playing around, when they hear something rustling nearby. The group nearby all look towards the source of the sound. Suddenly, a great big German Shepard, walking towards them on all fours. The kids crowd towards him, cooing and giggling at the dog approaching them. They all pet him, and he pants and wags his tail in response. The dog leaps onto one of the children, cuddling him and getting cuddles from the boy. The dog licks his cheek, and the child gets a glazed look in his eye before getting up on fours a copying the dog's panting. The dog licks the other nearby children, and they all get that same glazed look and all copy the dog's stance. They've all become victims to the monstrous mutt himself, Charles, and his hypnotic saliva, with which he can render his victims to a state similar to his pups. Charles finally drops his façade and stands upright, exposing a set of incredible muscles and size to rival a body builder.

"C'mon, kiddos. I've got lunch prepped at home," the dog coos at the hypnotized kids, still on fours, some yipping in response. Charles' grin fades as he picks up an all to familiar scent on the wind. A scent belonging to a certain boy clad in white spandex, blue cape, and white wrestling mask. A certain hero set on stealing his pups away. Charles growls in response. "Get back, pups. Daddy's gotta deal with a bad man." He pops his knuckles, stretching his neck to either side, and looks towards the source of the smell. He finally sees the silhouette come into view, eventually slamming in front of him, revealing him to be the Pint Puncher. He stands upright and crosses his arms, glaring at the super sized dog.

"I don't believe those are yours," the boy says. Charles scoffs.

"Humans didn't seem to think that when they took my pups." He growls at the boy, snarling.

You have the following choices:

1. The Pint Puncher lands the first hit

*Noteb*
2. Charles lunges at the Puncher

*Noteb*
3. Another villain joins the fight

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2184887-Charles-the-fatherly-dog-who-wants-humans-to-b