*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. more villains...
  2. A few more options...
  3. The Roster
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2185065-more-villains
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2090891
The Pint Puncher works to save the day from dangerous animals. But can he save himself?
This choice: more villains...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

more villains...

    by: nobody495
Melinda: a bunny girl abandoned in the wild by her farm hands. She hated being alone, which made her power especially convenient. In addition to walking and talking, she's able to create copies of herself, splitting her power between each copy. She seeks out the farmers that abandoned her, seeking vengeance. She black stockings, a red coat that goes down to her hips and a black bra underneath. She likes to trample opponents underfoot, smother them with her foot stench, and land butt first on them. She can also thrust either ear forward like a punch, in addition to delivering painful kicks. She can leap up to a mile away. When she creates clones, her strength is split proportional to each one. If there are two of them, they each have half the original's strength. If there are three of them, they each have a third of the original's strength. And so on, and so forth.

Quaker: an elephant that stands taller than a house. In the wild, she enjoyed making targets suffer, stepping on foes (lightly enough not to kill them, hard enough to make it hurt), sitting on them, even stuffing smaller animals in her mouth to smother them in her smelly breath. Which is why her getting powers was such a disastrous calamity. In addition to standing upright, she can use her mind to turn earth into mud and manipulate mud, ensnaring foes in the soil long enough for her to punish them. She goes in the nude. She uses her trunk to wrap around foes or even suck them towards her.

You have the following choices:

1. Melinda

2. Quaker

3. More options

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2090891-The-Pint-Puncher-vs-Evil-Animals/cid/2185065-more-villains