*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2091444-Young--Hungry-the-Zack-and-Alice-Story/cid/2194729-two-Abercrombie-nativesthey-were-big-and-we
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2091444
two young lovebirds who may find themselves growing together in more ways than one...
This choice: two Abercrombie natives—they were big, and we're talking BIG big...  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

two Abercrombie natives—they were big, and we...

    by: Adipose Rex
Seth and Tess were Abercrombie natives, though that fact and the meaning of it would not resonate with the two new-comers for a while yet.

All Alice and Zack had been able to process yet was that their neighbors were fat. Fat fat FAT.

Fat by the standards of regular people. Fat by the standards of Alice and Zack, former fatties themselves.

When they had first ‘met’ Seth and Tess while moving in they had only seen their faces, as their new neighbors had been peeking out from the door, not stepping into the hallway proper. But when Alice ran into Seth the night before she had gotten a look at the complete man, taking in at once that he was morbidly obese by any definition.

In an odd way the abundant size of their neighbors made the two feel at ease. It was a familiar enough sight, like Alice and Zack had not left the sphere of obesity and indulgence they had experienced at Buttercombe or Daven’s Port.

To their well-trained eyes, Alice and Zack each reached the same conclusion, guesstimating their neighbors as individually weighing...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. ...about 400 pounds.

2. ...about 600 pounds.

*Noteb*
3. ...about 800 pounds.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Adipose Rex (UN: adiposerex at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2091444-Young--Hungry-the-Zack-and-Alice-Story/cid/2194729-two-Abercrombie-nativesthey-were-big-and-we