*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2091444-Young--Hungry-the-Zack-and-Alice-Story/cid/2911166-two-picture-perfect-millenialsfriendly-if-s
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2091444
two young lovebirds who may find themselves growing together in more ways than one...
This choice: two picture-perfect millenials—friendly, if somewhat lazy, and students at ASU  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

two picture-perfect millenials—friendly, if s...

    by: cari
"Hiya! Welcome to the neighborhood!" cheered the couple at the door. Alice and Zach were a little surprised by who was there, with their neighbors not looking like what they thought they would. Tess was very short, probably standing at about 5'2 at the tallest with flaming red curly hair and very pale skin. Seth towered over his girlfriend (which wasn't hard to do) with dark hair and almond eyes. They looked so mismatched yet paired perfectly at the same time, but there was something about their appearances that seemed off and it wasn't until they came inside and sat down on the couch that it became evident what it was.

Tess and Seth were quite the conversationalists, talking enough that they didn't notice when Alice and Zach barely said anything and just kind of stared at them. They may not have were it not for the fact that evidence of Seth and Tess having gained the freshman 15 just became clear. When standing up you couldn't really tell, but when the pair sat down the pounds showed up. Seth's stomach surged forward upon sitting down, almost flopping out into his lap, like the beer belly of someone who had been drinking for many years (had he been sucking it in before Zach wondered). Tess's sides seemed to pool over the waistband of her pants, giving her a large muffin top while seated. Alice and Zach were shocked that this came off of the people who when they stepped in the door seemed so thin and trim.

"... and we just finally got the pictures from our friends who's a photographer in town from the day we moved in a couple weeks ago. We didn't even know he had been taking any, it was such a nice housewarming gift to get! Here, don't we look precious?!" Tess flashed her phone to the couple sitting opposite of them, which surprised them more because it was a seated picture of the students across from them (in almost the exact same pose) but with no extra weight showing on any of them.

"Aw, you two look great there! This friend must be a great photographer, especially since they say the camera adds ten pounds to a person," Alice commented, trying to subtlety find out how they could look so thin there but so much bigger here in person.

"Well you could still say that, I swear since those photos were taken two weeks ago I've gained at least 15 pounds! I mean there's no way that's actually possible but it sure looks it, not that I'm about to do anything about it. I hate working out, so it was only a matter of time before this happened" Seth replied, shaking his small yet prominent gut to add emphasis.

"I swear, there must be something in the water here! I've always been thin as a rail but since moving here I just keep feeling more padded than before. But at least we're not nearly the size of most of the locals here, those people are HUGE," Tess added in agreement. "I don't know what you two are planning to do here or how long you plan to be here, but I recommend getting pictures together now before you wind up... well, before you wind up like the locals," she laughed as she mocked the townie's sizes.

"Oh, we've both put in a lot of work to get to this point, we're not going to let ourselves turn out like them," Zach replied, reminding himself of all the work he and Alice had put in to lose the weight they had gained during their high school years. Alice nodded in agreement.

"Good for you two! Now, let's get us some dinner, I'm starving!" Seth exclaimed. The two couples then got up and went to the dining room, where Tess and Seth had covered the table in all kinds of takeout food from around the city.

They want to lecture us about not becoming like the locals, they had better watch themselves, thought the new couple as they sat down to eat with their new neighbors.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 cari (UN: carii at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2091444-Young--Hungry-the-Zack-and-Alice-Story/cid/2911166-two-picture-perfect-millenialsfriendly-if-s