*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093396-New-Bod---A-TG-story/cid/2268370-Bryan-decides-to-call-a-girl
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2093396
A TG/TF story about a college student facing trials of the mind and body.
This choice: Bryan decides to call one of his ex-girlfriends (or girl friends) for help  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Bryan decides to call a girl

    by: Nerdie
This is ridiculous. You're not going out there like this, not playing along with some mysterious game. There's no way you'll ever listen to some kind of evil villain who goes about changing people.

With a newfound resolve, you try again to open the door and are surprised to find that its unlocked. But not too surprised. With magic like this, who knew what these monsters could do to people. Its a little frightening.

Leaving the room, you quickly locate the phone and start texting your friends. You briefly consider calling some of your guy friends, but you can't help but think that a woman's touch might be better here. You've been feeling strange ever since you put on the dress, although you aren't sure how to define it. The letter said something about changing thoughts, right? That could be a dangerous road. Girls might be better in-tune with your emotional state right now. And they could help you figure out how to manage this dress.

You debate who to call for help. Rose, your ex-girlfriend, was one choice. This was her dress after all. And she'd always been pretty calm and reasonable, albeit a girly fashionista with a tendency to go overboard. But while the break-up was pretty straightforward, you can't help but think it'd be kind of awkward. What if she assumed you were "Bryan's new girl" and didn't listen before you explained things?

Then there was Dannielle. She was one of your few girlfriends, as in "friends-who-are-a-girl". She was an energetic tomboy and pretty easy to get along with. She might think this was a prank though and not come at all. Having a trusted friend who was a bit of a tomboy was oddly appealing to you right now. You feel like you should resist these thoughts, but was that really important right now?

Making his decision, Bryan fired off a text to the intended party. It took some convincing, but they agreed to come as quickly as possible. You hope it doesn't take too long. You don't think you're strong enough to fight malicious magic users on your own.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Bryan called Rose for help

*Noteb*
2. Bryan called Danni for help

*Noteb*
3. Bryan called both girls for help

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Nerdie (UN: nerdman42 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
TrashyTrishy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093396-New-Bod---A-TG-story/cid/2268370-Bryan-decides-to-call-a-girl