*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Uh oh, some one finds you
  2. Where'd she go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2199883-Uh-oh-some-one-finds-you
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2093511
Save the town from a hypnotic skunk lady. But first, save yourself.
This choice: Uh oh, some one finds you  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Uh oh, some one finds you

    by: Unknown
As you mull over your options in your new dumpster home you hear a voice outside and you freeze in terror. You hold your breath and pray that whoever is out there just turns around and walks away. But, unfortunately luck doesn’t seem to be on your side today as you hear the squeaking sound of the rusting metal of the dumpster rub against itself as the dumpster is opened by whoever was outside.

The flow of sunlight rushing into your small, dark abode makes it hard for you to make out whoever has found you. Soon enough your eyes adjust and you notice who it is. Your eyes go wide in horror as you hear the person say in a sultry, feminine voice, “Well, well, well… what do we have here?” But who exactly is the person who has found you?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2199883-Uh-oh-some-one-finds-you