*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Go to the casino
  2. Where'd she go?
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2196285-Go-to-the-casino
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2093511
Save the town from a hypnotic skunk lady. But first, save yourself.
This choice: Go to the casino  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Go to the casino

    by: nobody495
You decide that the best place to start is the casino. You climb out of the dumpster and scrounge through the alleys, avoiding any woman you can to try and stay conscious. Ever since Queen took control of the city's citizens, women have been gassing unaffected citizens for Queen to contend with. You watched some of your best friends turned into seats for some women or animals or aliens before the were taken to Queen. You pray you never have to deal with that.

Finally, you make it to the casino, seeing a couple of waitresses dressed like playboy bunnies standing around the entrance. In addition to their form fitting one pieces, complete with bunny tail and bunny ears, they're wearing fishnet stockings, from their feet to into their one piece, covering their entire legs. They're also boasting heels. One with a stern expression and brunette hair, one with a bored expression and blonde hair. You consider you're options.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 nobody495 (UN: nobody495 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
nobody495 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2093511-Your-Smelly-Adventure/cid/2196285-Go-to-the-casino