*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Stake out!
  2. Male
  3. The adventure begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2221184-Stake-out
by Kamu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2097160
Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?
This choice: Reader's choice  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Stake out!

    by: Unknown
Just as you checked on your supplies for a second time, it dawned on you. You had never actually met a monster girl, not really. You had seen them in public, ran from them when you were little, but never observed them, talked to them. An entire world of sentient beings trying to destroy humans, and you don't know why. Hm, a knight is more than a warrior, a knight doesn't attack for no reason, or a reason he doesn't fully understand. So, you decide to go on a stakeout, you have so many questions! Why do they love to abuse men? Why do they have such bad foot hygiene? Don't they value peace? Of course...you know the risk, monster girls love to torture young men...and enslave them for all kinds of uses, the last kidnapping was just last week. Where do you decide to stake out?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2221184-Stake-out