*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Male
  2. The adventure begins!
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2213033-Male
by Kamu
Rated: GC · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2097160
Will you defeet the Monster Girl Empire, or be crushed underfoot?
This choice: Male  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Male

    by: Kamu
Your name is David. You were born into a family of farmers, but that lifestyle never interested you. Instead, you spent your time reading the legends of great knights who charged into battle and slaughtered hundreds of monster girls. When you turned 18, you purchased your first sword and shield. It’s been a year since then, and today, on your 19th birthday, you feel ready to set off on your quest. The only question is, where do you go from here? You could cut through the forest to the city of Galdaran and gather information there, but there have been reports of monster girls ambushing travelers on the road. Alternatively, you can travel into the mountain caves, in which you’ve heard tales of magical artifacts guarded by fierce monster girls. Such artifacts should prove invaluable in your quest, but you doubt the monster girls would yield so easily.

What do you decide to do?

You have the following choices:

1. Travel through the forest

2. Check out the mountain caves

3. Reader's choice

4. Reader's choice

5. Reader's choice

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Kamu (UN: wutwut123 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kamu has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097160-Monster-Girl-Feet/cid/2213033-Male