*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2219539-A-long-ride-to-a-new-home
Rated: ASR · Interactive · Erotica · #2097711
Your party gets bigger than you expected
This choice: You pass out, unaware of how small you will be when you wake up  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

A long ride to a new home

    by: Whodon Eit
You awaken surrounded in darkness. You try to feel around, in the hopes of finding where you are. You determine you are in something, but you don't know what yet, all you know is that you can hear a loud rumbling outside of...whatever you are in, and there are a lot of objects littered around.

You climb up what feels like a ledge, and feel around on the ground. It's hard, and smooth. But what could it even be? Feeling around, you find a ridge, and then a small, bowl like slope. You decide to step on it, knowing you'll be able to keep yourself balanced. As soon as you let your weight down on the slope, your "prison" is lit up. You look at the light source, and realize you had been on a phone this whole time.

Looking around, you see all kinds of objects, large tubes around your size, a few large pieces of candy, and a wallet among other things. Then it hits you, and you look up. You see what looks like a gigantic zipper above you, zipped closed, and you know exactly where you are. You are trapped in a gigantic purse. Or were you trapped in a normal purse, just tiny?

You try to estimate your height, which is a hell of a lot smaller than you were when you passed out. You guess you are about 5 inches tall, which starts to worry you. How long were you out? How fast did you shrink? Were you going to shrink more? Who's purse is this anyway? You were really hoping it was Yukiko's, that she had watched you shrink, and taken you with her to make sure you were safe.

You hear a loud click, and the loud rumbling stops. You hear some movement out side of the purse, and then you lose your balance as it is lifted in the air. Who ever owns the purse, must have arrived home. The wallet flies toward you, opening up and landing on top of you. You push it off and notice the ID inside.

Who's is it?
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Whodon Eit (UN: whodoneitnow at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Whodon Eit has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2097711-Shrinking-at-a-party/cid/2219539-A-long-ride-to-a-new-home