*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102176-Giantesses-Rule-The-World/cid/2240044-Might-as-well-take-a-chance
Rated: GC · Interactive · Fantasy · #2102176
All of the males have shrunk to 1 inch and some lucky ones shrunk to 1 foot. Good luck.
This choice: Might as well take a chance  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Might as well take a chance

    by: Justin
You decided to try to be taken by the girl now, or else you would probably end up being taken away by someone worse.

The girl reached into the cage, and you stepped forward as everyone else scattered. (Did they know something you didn’t?) She gently dropped you into a small paper box with holes for breathing along the top.

In the car, you heard the girl talking to her mom.

“I wanted more cute lil tinies, mommy,” the girl cooed.

“You remember what happened last time, Kayla, when you brought home those five tinies? And the ones before that? Or the other ones I got you for your birthday, what happened to those? And then there were the ones you let Jennifer borrow—”

“Sorry mommy I just got carried away, it won’t happen again I promise,” Kayla protested.

“Well maybe if you’re careful with this one I’ll get you more. These things are expensive for just toys, you know,” the mom explained. “And they’re so fragile.”

You gulped. Now you weren’t so sure about your prospects. Would you just be another pet killed by this little girl? “Got carried away”, what did that even mean?

You spotted a hole with faint light pouring through at the bottom of the box. You could probably dig through the flimsy paper of the box and escape when the right moment came along. But do you want to take that risk?
*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Justin (UN: thisismystory3 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Micro/MacroFandomGuy has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2102176-Giantesses-Rule-The-World/cid/2240044-Might-as-well-take-a-chance