*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Workers
  2. Introduction & Story Selection
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108669-Full-Mealtimes-At-Gerberts/cid/2263101-Workers
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Horror/Scary · #2108669
The highs and lows of a complex kids pizzeria, of both the weighty and horrific variety.
This choice: Workers  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Workers

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
This category includes the main workers of Gerbert Gerbil's. It is these people that put up with the long thankless hours of manning the children's restaurant and entertainment center day in and day out.

Stories within this category explore the daily lives of the workers as they manage critical responsibilities with the latent hazards the restaurant has to offer, plus the fattening effect the cuisine has on their waistlines.

Vinnie Paulson
Position: recent hire
Age: 24
Body Type: average height, pudgy

Vinnie is a mulleted and mustached schlub that was forced to find a real job. Since coming to Gerbert’s this pothead has taken on janitorial work and a lot of odd jobs.

Jessica Getty
Position: baker, server
Age: 23
Body Type: shorter, pear shaped, hip heavy

Jessica is a cook and server, her forte being designing the cakes and other confections at Gerbert's. A tad on the shorter side, this spunky hip 'n' thigh heavy blonde is in for some large developments after a nasty breakup from her ex-boyfriend Jason.

Sandy Helder
Position: cook, server
Age: 26
Body Type: average height, round and chunky, apple shaped

Sandy is a young but hefty brunette. She’s one of the cooks and servers and acts like a cool big sister to both the other employees and young patrons. She loves kids and used to drive a school bus.

Roxanne Swank
Position: hostess, performer
Age: 24
Body Type: hourglass, voluptuous knockout

Roxanne is the hostess and showrunner at Gerbert’s. A failed actress she stresses the workers getting ‘in character’ to complete the entertainment half of the Gerbert’s experience. Her voluptuous figure and speech give an air of higher culture than what a dinky kid’s pizza joint would suggest. Amongst her various roles the most notable is that she dwells within the Belixie costume.

Bilbo Dennings
Position: repair technician
Age: 28
Body Type: very short, potbellied

Bilbo is a technician and programmer for the animatronics. Given his short stocky nature and name yes, he is well aware of all the Hobbit jokes. Normally he doesn’t have to work at the Gerbert’s location that often, though a lot of recent glitches and breakdowns have been stressing him beyond belief.

You have the following choices:

1. Vinnie Paulson

2. Jessica Getty

3. Sandy Helder

4. Roxanne Swank

5. Bilbo Dennings

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2108669-Full-Mealtimes-At-Gerberts/cid/2263101-Workers