*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Sunshine Photography
  2. Typical Morning
  3. The beginning
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/2274374-Sunshine-Photography
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Adult · #2109209
A new tale to the Squishy universe
This choice: You fall off the table onto the chair right as Mckayla walks in for breakfast.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Sunshine Photography

    by: Unknown
Right as you were about to start digging into your meal, you felt the urge to sneeze. A tingling sensation welled up within your nose, and your face scrunched up reflexively. After a few seconds of sniffing in air, the sneeze exploded out of your nose. You fell backwards from the force of the blast, only to find out you had misjudged how close you were to the edge of the table.

Instead of smacking against the table, your head and upper back slipped right over the edge. Unable to catch yourself on the smooth surface of the tablecloth, you tumbled down onto the kitchen chair waiting below. You landed roughly on your back, squishing slightly from the impact. More or less, you were unharmed though, and so you laughed the incident off.

“Oh wow!” Mckayla’s voice thundered, cutting your laughter off. “He made me breakfast. That’s so sweet!” Your wife giggled happily, and approached the table. She hadn’t seen your fall, and had no idea you were even in the room. You hadn’t expected her to finish in the bathroom and come downstairs so soon, so you hadn’t even planned for something like this.

Your chair was pulled back, and you looked up in horror at your giantess spouse. Her legs stretched on for miles, until they reached her wide hips and impressive ass. On the topic of ass, Mckayla’s was getting closer and closer as she bent down to sit in the seat, not noticing your body lying there. You opened your mouth to scream, but you were a second too late.

Mckayla descended onto you, and her plump rear squashed you like a bug. Your gummy body flattened out instantly, being reduced to paper under your wife’s weight. Worse of all was that Mckayla, in her haste to leave to work, false joy at interpreting your breakfast as her own, and large, jiggly ass, hadn’t even felt you. The only person who could help you had no idea that you were crushed under their butt.

You tried to escape, even though you knew it was futile. You couldn’t squirm, wiggle, or move at all. You couldn’t reform with this much pressure weighing down on you. You couldn’t talk, because your mouth was as flat as paper. Your entire body was as flat as paper for that matter. Since you had been on your back, your face was also pressed deeply into her leggings, and all you could see was darkness. All you could do was wait for her to stand up, and hope that the worst case scenario didn’t come true.

Unfortunately, fate had it out for you, and the worst case scenario came to pass. When Mckayla stood up, your flat body went with her. She had exerted enough pressure to partially stick your gummy body to her butt. She strolled to the front door, her ass and you wiggling back and forth with each step. As she headed out the door, your daughter Vicky descended the stairs and spotted you. She simply blew you a kiss and laughed.

Mckayla plopped down into her car faster than you could reform, forcing you to endure the fifteen minute drive to the modeling agency. During the trip, each bump in the road caused her to rise up and slam back down, crushing you painfully. With each passing second, you felt your body stick more and more to the fabric of her leggings. This was quickly spiraling into a horrible situation.

Mckayla reached the modeling agency, which was known as Sunshine Photography. Companies from all around the world would send their products to Sunshine Photography, and one of the many models who worked at the agency would take pictures with the product and send the pictures back. They charged a lot of money but most companies knew that Sunshine Photography was the best agency in the business.

As boring as the job was, Mckayla was able to find joy in other ways. The pay was through the roof, and more than enough to cover for the fact that you didn’t work. She also got to meet a lot of famous supermodels, and sometimes try out the products that were sent in from companies. Most of the time was relegated to desk work, and so that’s where she headed once she reached the agency.

As she strutted to her desk, you knew you had a very small window of escape. If you didn’t get off of her butt before she sat down, you would be trapped beneath your wife for hours, and would no doubt be engrained into her leggings by the time the day ended. This was not a fate you wanted to endure, so you squirmed for all it was worth, putting all of your focus into reforming.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
SquishyKat has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2109209-Squishy-Stories/cid/2274374-Sunshine-Photography