*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288099-Richie
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Richie  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Richie

    by: Unknown
1. Richie (Lopunny)

2. Contestant Gender: Male

3. Brief character description

Richie hails from a primitive village of Lopunny females, where girls rule. Being a boy brought up in this society, he soon became aware of what men go through, most were fucked mindless or trained to do anything a woman told him to do, Richie soon accepted his place, and enjoyed it! As such, the women enjoyed his company, a man who was charming and happy to serve! Thus he became one of the only boys treated well, and grew to be a happy Lopunny, most males in the tribe stay as Bunearies, as they never learn true affection. Now he's striking out and exploring, ready to make the ladies home proud! He became champion after defeating Rena!

4. Stink stats
Feet: Deadly x6
Farts: Ungodly
Body Musk: Deadly
Butt (Without Farting): Putrid
Breath: Bad

5. Stink resistance (80 out of 100)

6.
Ladies man!: Richie loooves women, and has a strange view of gender roles. All women are beautiful to him, he will often trust and even obey a female opponent without question!

Springy: Lopunnys are naturally extremely agile and capable of leaping great heights.

Friendly: Richie is very friendly, and loves being affectionate and touchy. This can be good...and sometimes terrible.

Handsome attract: Richie doesn't realize how gorgeous he is, and some times uses attract by accident!

7. Can engage in sex with both genders.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. challengers

*Noteb*
2. challengers

*Noteb*
3. more challengers

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024. All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2288099-Richie