*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2291513-Aqua-the-Dewott
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Aqua the Dewott!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Aqua the Dewott!

    by: KV
1. Aqua (Dewott) (Normal) (Champion)

2. Male

3. Aqua was originally a slaver and the leader of his gang back in his swamp hometown, and had one of the largest collections of stink slaves in the country! That is, until the tag team of Jason the Dewott and Buster the Lucario utterly demolished him and freed all of his slaves! Infuriated, he follows the otter all the way to the SPT, demolishes him, and becomes a champion himself. And now that he's beaten Shiver and retrieved a lethal vial (after blackmailing Rena to come with him), there's no stopping him now! A day doesn't pass without the otter torturing some poor Pokemon, forcing them to suck down his rancid smells. Since then, he's almost collected as many slaves as he has before, is now the boyfriend of one of the most feared Raichus in the tournament, and is looking for another poor soul to add to his stinky collection...

4. Stink Stats:
Feet: Lethal
Farts: Lethal
Body Odor: Lethal
Butt: Lethal
Breath: Lethal

5. Stink Resistance: 95/100

6. Special Abilities:

Dual Wield (Mark II)- After Jason demolished him and his slaver career, he developed his own shells, which were enhanced with the help of a certain lethal dungeon run. These shells not only store any stink they come into contact with, they'll release it with twice the force and stink! What's more, these shells' enchantments make it so the victim is forced to sniff! But that's not its only use...its pretty sharp after all...so if you don't want to get cut, it's best if you don't piss him off...

Stink Aura- Because of his positively horrendous stench, any Pokemon within a 10 foot radius of him will find themselves nauseated and unable to move. Either they have to find a way to plug their noses, or just stay the hell away from him.

Foul Play- Aqua almost always carries items he can use to his advantage. Some may call it cheating, he calls it "using his damn resources". These items can include rope, berries, vials filled with various potions and pollens, and even a freaking stun gun (that he totally didn't steal). When all else fails, these will probably come out.

TRIGGERED- Just like Ruby and Rena, do NOT mention Jason or anything related to Jason anywhere near him! Otherwise, you might end up sucking more than just his farts...

Old Habits- You lose, you become his slave. No ifs, ands, or buts. And trust me, you do NOT want to be his slave.

7. Sex is absolutely allowed with Aqua, he doesn't prefer any gender though. All he cares about is being on top and stuffing people's mouths with his massive dick. In other words, he's Dom. And there's not a fucking thing you can do about it (unless you're Ruby).

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Are you insane? You're fighting Ruby's boyfriend?

*Noteb*
2. No, I'm serious! This is a bad idea!

*Noteb*
3. More...I guess?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KV (UN: kvfighter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2291513-Aqua-the-Dewott