*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2291525-Duplica-the-Ditto
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Duplica the Ditto!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Duplica the Ditto!

    by: KV
1. Duplica (Ditto)

2. Varies

3. Nobody really knows where Duplica came from. One day, she just...appeared. And entered the tournament. However, as she battled, people noticed something strange. Unlike normal ditto, she can perfectly duplicate the Pokemon they were fighting, even down to the facial features! Some say she's just here for the fun, but who knows...

4. Stink Stats
Feet: Varies
Farts: Varies
Body Odor: Varies
Butt: Varies
Breath: Varies

5. Stink Resistance: Varies/100

6. Special Abilities
Transform- Duplica copies their opponent before the match starts. As a result, Duplica has the same exact look, stats, special abilities, and even resistance! Even if she keeps the same personality, a match with them is a literal mirror match!

Mirror Copy- Duplica has the ability to transform back into any Pokemon they've faced before, as long as they remember them!

You have the following choices:

1. Mirror Match 1

2. Mirror Match 2

*Noteb*
3. More contestants!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 KV (UN: kvfighter at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2291525-Duplica-the-Ditto