*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2294640-Zoey-the-Emolga
Rated: GC · Interactive · Erotica · #2114867
A redone version of the Smelly Pokémon Tournament!
This choice: Zoey the Emolga  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Zoey the Emolga

    by: MagnificentMudkip
To celebrate the opening of a new tournament, I've made a new character!


Name: Zoey

Species: Emolga

Gender: Female

Personality: Zoey is a headstrong and determined girl who gives 110% to everything she does. Unfortunately, this also means she can be a bit high strung. Zoey is very self sufficient and has a tendency to get defensive around others, often appearing more mean and harsh than she really is. She also suffers trust issues, which has also contributed to her aforementioned defensive demeanor, and tends to be wary of anyone she's never spend sufficient amounts of time with. Beneath her hardened exterior, she really is a kind person who will stick her neck out for others. In fact, she even considers herself a bit of a super hero, and has the courage to back it up.

Bio: At a young age, Zoey, along with many of her friends, had been abducted whilst out playing in the forest. When they blindfolds were removed, they found themselves in a dingy underground complex filled with other Pokémon. Unbeknownst to Zoey, She had just been abducted by a gang who turned children into stink slaves and sold them for profit.

In the following years, Zoey was subjected to a plethora of various stink tortures. At the same time, the gang had also attempted to discipline her into doing everything demanded of them by a "master". Though many others eventually broke, including some of Zoey's friends, the torture only seemed to harden the young Emolga, and make her more determined to get out of there. Unfortunately, despite it being full of thugs and faulty equipment, the place was fairly well run by it's brutal leaders. Escape seemed impossible, that is, until Zoey made note that the cells that she and everyone were kept in were electronic. being an electric type, Maybe she could do something about it.

Her first attempts bore no fruit however. As she tried time and time again to overload the cell with electricity, nothing seemed to work, no matter how good she got at firing it off. In fact nothing seemed to work, even as others tried it with their own moves, and with most of the prisoners consisting of children, nobody knew anything strong enough to break the bars. To top it all off, the resulting punishments given to those who tried to escape their cells quickly stopped many from even wanting to try. It never stopped Zoey however who continued desperately trying to think of a way out, even whilst being tortured.

Eventually, an idea struck her. If overloading the cells didn't work, then maybe she could find a way to power them down instead. Night after night, the girl spend her time focusing on the electrical currents of her cell, learning them. After that, she began to press her cheeks against the door, trying to establish her own electrical network with it. After she finally succeeded, the next part of how to actually drain the power from the cell began. Night after night, she trained herself on pulling in electrical currents, rather than releasing them.

One day, it finally worked! With great focus, she began to draw all the power out of her cell, and the area around her, into herself. Once the cell was sufficiently powered down, the door swung open, and Zoey made her great escape. Of course, such an act didn't go unnoticed. As Zoey attempted to free the others, she was caught and pursued through the facility. Desperate to get away from them, she dove into whatever doors she could in hopes of finding a way around them. One such room was a storage room, and the inside was filled with all the foods and chemicals the gang used to make themselves as foul smelling as they could. With only one way out and a mob of angry thugs after her, Zoey had no choice. She quickly began ingesting the food and sticking herself with chemicals, desperate to make herself strong enough to fight. When the gang finally managed to bust into the room, they were met with the foulest stink they'd ever experienced. At the cost of destroying her presentability, Zoey had become overwhelmingly foul smelling, and strong enough to fight her way out.

After freeing the prisoners and leading them to escape, Zoey fled the facility and never looked back. Though overwhelmed by everything that had happened, with the praises and thankfulness of the others, Zoey felt quite good about herself. However, one issue still remained. what she had done to herself in the facility was permanent. no matter what she tried, she was always foul smelling and gassy. Fortunately, this was no issue her parents couldn't overcome as she was welcomed home with open arms, but presenting herself in public became a chore, and she couldn't go anywhere without feeling humiliated. It was then that she decided that if she couldn't do anything to remove her smell, she could at least make the most of it, and use it to help others as she had in the facility.

With that, Zoey began using her stink to fight off criminals and punks around town, taking satisfaction in helping others. However, when news of the tournament reached her ears, she grew curious and made her way out to give it a look.


Stink Stats:

Feet: Ungodly
Farts: Deadly x3
Body Odor: Deadly
Butt: Deadly x2
Breath: Deadly
Electricity: Ungodly

Stink Resistance: 80


Special Abilities:

Power Drain: Zoey is capable of not only absorbing electricity from her opponents or the environment, but the very energy that keeps her opponents awake and fighting. Though electricity can be drained by establishing a connection between her and her opponents at range, fighting energy requires her cheeks to be making contact with her opponent.

Overcharge: The more electricity Zoey absorbs, the smellier he and her gas grows. However, more electricity also causes her body to become unstable, making her discharge bits of electricity here and there, or a mega toot or belch taking her by surprise.

Discharge: Zoey is capable of discharging any electricity she's built up into a forceful shockwave that san shove away even large opponents. However, she needs sufficient enough charge to do this and it lowers her stats closer to normal when she does this.

Nuzzle: Zoey can rub her face around on her opponent to render them paralyzed.

Flight: Being an Emolga, Zoey is capable of flight, and flies faster but more erratically with more electricity built up.

Static Cling: Zoey can stick herself to her opponents to make her more difficult to remove with static electricity. This proves more effective on furred opponents.

Stinky Lighting: Even Zoey's electricity stinks, and leaves the stench of burnt rubber in it's wake.

Small body: Being an Emolga, Zoey's fairly small, with all the advantages and disadvantages that brings.


Sex: Allowed with anyone.

You have the following choices:

1. Opponent!

*Noteb*
2. Opponent!

*Noteb*
3. More Opponents!

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 MagnificentMudkip (UN: magmudkip at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Flarfenarfle has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2114867-Restructured-SPT/cid/2294640-Zoey-the-Emolga