*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. With Ina and Tia.
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118808-The-Coven/cid/2306922-With-Ina-and-Tia
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2118808
A sequel to The Mad Scientist
This choice: With Ina and Tia.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

With Ina and Tia.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
You gasped, hearing mom's response. "You turned him into a little girl?!"

"Would you rather I allow your father take him away on a weekend excursion?" Frowning, mom countered. "We both know he would likely try to convince Joe to enroll into Eliete Scientiam all boys boarding school for mad science or worse, enroll him there behind our backs."

You frowned. Eliete Scientiam was Latin for elite science. Dad had spoke highly of the school, stating it was not quite as good as Eligere Sententia, the school in his home world. Still, as much as you disapproved of dad rarely being around, you doubted he would stoop so low as to do such a thing to the family. "That's a bit harsh, mom." Wincing, you said.

"Perhaps." Her face softening, mom admitted. "Still, that fear was there so I took the safer path and gave Joeanna a magical experience."

"How did she take it?" Curious, you asked.

Mom sighed. "Well, 'she' was mad enough to chew nails but she agreed to play along in exchange for some answers after practice."

"How much do you plan to tell him, err her?" Wincing at the end, you asked.

"Mom smiled. "It all depends upon the questions she asks." Bemused, mom replied. She sighed seeing your face harden. "I will tell him enough to satisfy him and ease his bruised ego."

You sighed, worried for your brother. "I just hope Ina and Tia have the sense not to tease their new sister too much." Softly, you said. "Joe is very nice and has a lot of patience but even that has its limits."

Mom glanced at her watch. "Well, we are about to find out." Calmly, she said. "It's time to pick the girls up from ballet."

The drive to the ballet school was quiet and uncomfortable. You knew it was only a matter of time before Joe was transformed into a girl. Still, you also knew that Joe had a huge decision ahead of him and any good or bad experience could sway his final decision. Upon arriving at the ballet school, you found Ina and Tia but Joeanna was nowhere to be seen.

"Where is your sister?" Serious, mom demanded.

Ina and Tia both shrugged then replied...

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Talking to the instructor.

2. We don't know.

3. Dad picked her up earlier.

*Noteb*
4. Your choice.

*Noteb*
5. Your choice.

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118808-The-Coven/cid/2306922-With-Ina-and-Tia