*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Missing brother.
  2. It begins
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118808-The-Coven/cid/2314358-Missing-brother
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2118808
A sequel to The Mad Scientist
This choice: Somewhere else.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Missing brother.

    by: Scifiwizard Retired
Mom winced before replying, "I don't know; he hasn't come home from school yet."

"What?!" Gasping, you demanded. "Have you gone looking for him?!"

"Your father is out looking for him now and I have been calling the few places he usually goes after school to unwind." Looking worried, mom replied. "So far, neither of us have had any luck."

"Did you try the mall or the new gym across town?" Concerned, you asked.

Mom sighed. "I tried everywhere I could think of, sweetie." Tearing up, mom said. "I'm hoping you might know somewhere he might go or someone who might know who I don't."

You thought furiously. If dad was looking for him, you knew it was possible that he had found him and was just stalling for time to talk to Joe about his science. Then again, he might have run into one of the recruiters for magic or mad science. You knew of two people who showed interest in Joe before you left for Cauldron Academy. There was Lydia Rune; a strong witch and the student body principal of your school. She was tall and slender with shoulder length brown hair and blue eyes. She had a reputation of misleading people without breaking any rules of conduct. Then there was the mad science recruiter whom had approached you last year. His name was Josh Gary; average height with crew cut black hair and brown eyes. He was always professionally dressed, making him stand out like a soar thumb. You wondered if Joe had run into either one of them or if something worse had happened.

Finally, you gave mom a warm hug. "Don't worry, mom." Firmly, you said. "We'll find him."

After a moment pondering over where to search first, you decided to...

You have the following choices:

1. find dad.

2. talk to Lydia Rune.

3. talk to Josh Gary.

4. search elsewhere.

5. your choice.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Scifiwizard Retired (UN: scilock at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Scifiwizard Retired has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2118808-The-Coven/cid/2314358-Missing-brother