*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Character choices.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120941-Head-Swapper-2/cid/2316000-Character-choices
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2120941
A collection of stories involving people's heads being swapped.
Chapter #1

Character choices.

    by: Saracen1187
Choice 1: Twin siblings Jacob and Evie Johnson, 15 years old, Caucasians, come into possession of a device that can switch people's heads, and only they are aware of the changes. Their parents are Graham Johnson, 45, and Barbara Johnson, 41, and they have an older brother James, 19, and a younger sister Emma, age 12.

Choice 2: Single mother Janet Morelle, 39, a blonde Caucasian, finds a device or develops an ability to swap people's heads around, her own included. Janet has a 17 year old son called Sean and a 14 year old daughter called Faith. Her ex-husband Richard, 37, lives a couple of miles away with his new girlfriend Lucy, 31.

Choice 3: An unhappy white family man, William Blaine (or Bill), age 40, is drowning his troubles in alcohol at his local bar when he meets a mysterious stranger who gives him a device/ability that will change his life, in ways he never imagined. Bill has a nagging 42-year old wife named Cheryl, and two unappreciative kids, Kevin, 19, a high-school dropout, and Tina, 17, who hangs around in a teen gang with her friends.

Choice 4: A black high school student, Latisha Lewis, 16, is the one who discovers a remote or gains an ability to swap heads, and proceeds to use it to have fun with those around her. Latisha lives with her mother Michelle, 44, and also has an older sister Monique, 20, an older brother Marlon, 18 and a younger sister Kaycee, age 13. Latisha's father, Martin, died when she was 10 years old.

More choices to follow...

You have the following choices:

1. Jacob and Evie.

2. Janet Morelle.

3. William Blaine.

4. Latisha Lewis.

5. More character choices.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

Story Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
engineered has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120941-Head-Swapper-2/cid/2316000-Character-choices