*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Latisha Lewis.
  2. Character choices.
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120941-Head-Swapper-2/cid/2316548-Latisha-Lewis
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: GC · Interactive · Adult · #2120941
A collection of stories involving people's heads being swapped.
This choice: Latisha Lewis.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Latisha Lewis.

    by: Saracen1187
As Latisha got in from school, she heard the familiar cacophony of her two older siblings Monique and Marlon arguing about something. She sighed and just rolled her eyes at her little sister Kaycee when they met in the hallway. "Nothing ever changes huh girl?" Latisha shook her head slightly.

"Not in this house." Kaycee chuckled, before proceeding into the living room, where their mother Michelle was sat watching TV. Kaycee sat beside her mother and cuddled up to her to watch some reality TV.

Latisha meanwhile kept tight hold of her school bag as she went upstairs to her bedroom, holding it tighter than she normally would have. At the top of the stairs a hair brush came flying out of her older sister's bedroom and slammed against the door of Marlon's room, which he had just shut in time to avoid the incoming missle. "HEY, hey, innocent people out here." Latisha shouted out.

"There's also a dumbass out there." Monique shouted back, referring to her younger brother.

"Do you two ever stop fightin'?" Latisha grumbled, as Monique popped her head out of her bedroom door.

"I'll stop when he moves his useless ass outta here." Monique said firmly, pointing at Marlon's closed bedroom door.

Latisha shrugged a little as Monique's door slammed shut, she had to admit, her older brother was a bit of a no-good layabout, and they all knew what kind of 'friends' he liked to hang about with. The rest of the family hated that he was a gang member, but everyone was also sure... or more hopeful that he'd have enough sense not to do anything too serious and end up being sent to prison for a long time. Well... everyone except Monique of course, who had a job as a server in a 'gentleman's club'. She tended to try and stay away from her gangbanger brother as much as possible, which was difficult when they both still lived at home.

Going into her bedroom, Latisha closed the door quietly and went over to her bed, where she set her bag down. Unzipping it, she took out what appeared to be some kind of remote, that a weird old white woman had shoved into her hand on the way home. She'd yelled some gibberish about it being a 'head swapper' before seemingly vanishing into thin air. "Probably bullshit, but worth a try I guess." Latisha muttered to herself.

But who to test it on first?

You have the following choices:

1. Herself and Monique?

2. Her mom and Kaycee?

3. Monique and Marlon?

*Noteb*
4. Herself and Marlon?

5. Some people in the street first?

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Saracen1187 (UN: saracen1187 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
engineered has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2120941-Head-Swapper-2/cid/2316548-Latisha-Lewis