*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2130286-A-Town-Called-Valentine/cid/2365422-When-Youre-Alone-and-Life-is-Making-You-Lonely
Rated: E · Interactive · Erotica · #2130286
a weight gain interactive about the fastest growing city in america
This choice: Downtown  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

When You're Alone and Life is Making You Lonely...

    by: Bobo the Hobo
Hm. Downtown. This isn't exactly the safest part, you know that right?

Wherever you go from here, I suggest keeping your hand on your wallet...


***


Sunnydale Apartment Complex is the "best" place to start (?). They offer a relatively cheap living situation for those who don't exactly have all of their financial ducks in a row. College kids, mostly. Or at least college-aged. There aren't a lot of families to be found here, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The complex is divided into three towers, labeled 1 through 3, and offers lots of living space for those who could use a place to stay, but don't have the money to live in the Suburbs.

Shenanigans is a bar that's been around for...what seems like forever. It's been in Shannon Hennessy's family for generations. There are plenty of regulars who have been coming for ages, and new customers walk in every day. As far as bars go, it's relatively "safe". You could bring your kids in if you wanted to, sit down and have a meal. It's not one of those dive bars. But if things keep going the way they have been, with customers eschewing Shenanigans since Shannon's inherited it from her late father, that might change...

Valentine Police Department is a place you definitely don't want to end up! If you're a criminal. If you're a law-abiding citizen or a police officer (or police adjacent) then it's right where you want to be. A fresh crop of cadets just signed onto the force and are ready and willing to put their lives on the line for the good people of Valentine! Let's just hope it's not a thin line. You know what they say about cops and donuts...

the Slums are... not exactly where you want to wind up either. It's kind of a mish-mash of low-income housing and old abandoned buildings. Some shady characters hang out here—you definitely don't want to be caught dead here.

You have the following choices:

1. Sunnydale Apartments

2. Shenanigans

3. the VPD

4. the Slums

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Bobo the Hobo (UN: psuedophobic at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bobo the Hobo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2130286-A-Town-Called-Valentine/cid/2365422-When-Youre-Alone-and-Life-is-Making-You-Lonely