*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Kirsten
  2. A Student
  3. Ken Haley
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/3075048-Kirsten
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Action/Adventure · #2137802
Take up the Identity of a victim of the shrinking virus, an epidemic to the world
This choice: Kirsten  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Kirsten

    by: thegreatrizzo
Before you could even sit down, you hear the ringing of your nickname since middle school from only one person.

“Kenny the bold marches triumphantly back to his desk where he battles the evil, gigantic arithmeticia for all students! Will he prevail or fall?”

“Very funny, Kirsten.” You turn around to see the middle school friend of yours approach. “Next time don’t use gigantic, you know I don’t like that term.”

“But that will be what the test would be like if we don’t study. You do plan to study for it with your good grades?”

Kirsten was now towering over where you were standing. Kirsten was a 5’8” ginger with messy shoulder length hair. She had a gentle face with freckles next to her blue eyes that hid behind black wide round brim glasses that look dorky. The dorky look hinted at her personality of a dork with a bubbly persona. One might think that she would have the top grades but she was above average. She hated to study and would read sci-fi or fantasy books or watch those sort of tv shows.

“I was planning on a little studying. I got the quadratic function down and that is most of the test.” You replied.

“Oh good, I need some help on that. Could you help me study with that?” Kirsten wiggled nervously, causing her boobs to jiggle. She had a pretty good body for someone who likes DnD and playing video games. That is because she did give up on a good diet and exercise, mostly running and swimming. She had slim waist with a petite ass that she was working on to get plump. Her bust was nicest thing going, it was a 40E. The jiggling boobs made your pants bulge a little but she wouldn’t notice.

“I believe I can make it happen.” You agreed. Only because you knew that she had been nice to you in the past and one of the few that had been very nice to you continuously since you became a shrink. Because she hanged around you a bunch, many viewed you as hers. “What time works for you?”

“Let’s see, I am pretty busy today. So, either lunch after 12 or after school.” Kirsten replied.



You have the following choices:

1. Study with Kirsten at lunch

*Noteb*
2. Study with Kirsten after school

3. Agree to a time but another girl stops you on the way

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 thegreatrizzo (UN: johnh7hump at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
The1SwagKing has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2137802-The-Shrinking-Virus/cid/3075048-Kirsten