*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/3417374-Superman--Lois-Season-2-Lois-Lane-Shrinks
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Fantasy · #2138076
A shrinking fetish story based on the DC comics TV shows shown on the CW.
This choice: Lois Lane  •  Go Back...
Chapter #5

Superman & Lois Season 2, Lois Lane Shrinks

    by: Haro-Haze
How should Lois shrink in Season 2?

1. Lois randomly shrinks while dropping of a gift for Sophie Cushing on her 9th birthday, shrinking down and falling onto the box after ringing the doorbell. Will she be able to get Lana or Sarah's attention as they answer the door, or will she be brought to the birthday girl herself as an accidental second gift?

2. With their paper gaining momentum, Lois puts her nose to the grindstone, working on four different articles at once. However, after falling asleep on the job, she is surprised to find herself shrunken down on her chair as Crissy arrives to write her own stories, using Lois's chair because it's more comfortable.

3. As punishment for something she did, Lana sends Sarah to work as a farmhand on the Kent's farm with Lois on one of her days off. But when Lois shrinks to the size of a fly, she finds herself trying to get the attention of the giant 15-year-old.

4. Lois shrinks while hanging out with Lana at her home, landing inside of the Mayor's wine glass while she's out of the room, will Lois be able to get her attention, or will be end up being accidentally swallowed by her friend?

You have the following choices:

1. Sophie's Big Birthday

*Noteb*
2. Crissy's Cushion

*Noteb*
3. Sarah The Farmhand

*Noteb*
4. Shrunk at Lana's Wine Tasting

*Noteb*
5. More Scenarios

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Haro-Haze (UN: harohaze at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Haro-Haze has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2138076-DC-Arrowverse-Shrinking/cid/3417374-Superman--Lois-Season-2-Lois-Lane-Shrinks