*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
  1. Lucy, Jake, and Kenny
  2. Intro
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139835-School-Day-Shrink/cid/2417799-Lucy-Jake-and-Kenny
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Entertainment · #2139835
It's going to be a big year for the boys at Cliffendale boarding school.
This choice: Lucy, Kenny, and Jake  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

Lucy, Jake, and Kenny

    by: rocketman
During the mix and mingling Lucy walked up to a pair of boys, Jake and Kenny. after sizing them up she says "you'll do"
Kenny, who was a rather self centered Jock type and self declared ladies man responds. "of course I will, I'm Kenny and I'm what all the ladies want" he says bluntly and haughtily.

"ah, Kenny" Lucy says "looks like you've certainly got a big ego, though your ego should match your name very soon" she says smiling.

she turns to Jake "and what's your name Cutie?"

"I'm Jake, and don't mind my friend Kenny he's a bit full of himself. How we became friends is beyond me" he smiles, Kenny gives him a dirty look.

"hmmm, I think I'm going to like you. You really are adorable" she says licking her lips. which makes Jake oddly uncomfortable.

Kenny butts in "Hey, if you want anyone how about a real man over here" He flexes his muscles.

she looks over at him with a sneer "hopefully soon we'll see that attitude of yours cut down to size 'big man'"

They are interrupted as Miss Garnier's announcement, Lucy Joins in the group chant and the boys look around with confusion. Jake and Kenny see a strange purple circle appear on the ground around them.

he looks over at Lucy and asks "what is happening?" to which she replies "oh you'll see 'shortly" she says with a snicker. and she is right as the world seems to expand and he get a sensation not dissimilar to going down on an elevator but much more pronounced and much stranger.

"am I shrinking or are you growing?" Jake asks

"you're shrinking" she answers.

Jake looks over at Kenny and see's he's in the same boat, but it seems to be effecting him more because he seems out of it, staggering around like he's drunk. looking back at Lucy he is even with the hem of her skirt.

"now don't be looking up my skirt you perv". she says with a massive grin "you don't want to make me mad do you?" she steps close to him to where at his dwindling height not looking up her skirt becomes very difficult.
Jake is now below Lucy's knee, eye level with her black sock.

it is at this point that Kenny regained his composure somewhat and tried to stagger away. "where do you think you're going little man" Lucy says, stepping away from you towards Kenny. with two steps she gained on him, now no larger than a ken doll. she simply reached down and grabbed him around his torso with one hand lifting his struggling form off the ground with him yelling in a constant stream "put me down, let me go, I'm afraid of heights you're squeezing me, stop!" all of this only succeeded in amusing her.

"not so tough now, huh Kenny? I told you your ego would be cut down to size, but I forgot to mention the rest of you would go right along with it!" she laughs at his struggles against her hand "your name fits now, nothing more than a little Ken doll!" she says punctuating that with a poke to his head.

Jake was still frozen in place when she turned to him. "you don't want to be my little pet Jake? well that's too bad because you're just too cute like that to pass up." getting down on one knee she quickly reached for his running form.

is Jake fast enough to avoid being caught by Lucy or will he be caught

You have the following choices:

1. Caught

*Noteb*
2. Escape, and take your chances

*Noteb*
3. Another girl steps in and catches him (readers choice)

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 rocketman (UN: rocketman399 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
rocketman has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2139835-School-Day-Shrink/cid/2417799-Lucy-Jake-and-Kenny