*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2424736-Extraplanar-Studies-Contact-Vergence--Summoning
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2142619
A student wizard and fat admirer catches the eye of large ladies at magic school.
This choice: Extraplanar Studies: Contact, Vergence & Summoning  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Extraplanar Studies: Contact, Vergence & Summoning

    by: LGV
A sour mixture of regret and fear shot through Phineas's spine as he suddenly remembered his first class of the semester: "Extraplanar Studies: Contact, Vergence, & Summoning". Extraplanar Studies was a special subject; though technically a continuation of other interdimensional classes, it was closed off to all but the most accomplished students due to its inherent danger. Many of its lessons involved direct contact with demons, spirits, and other ne'er-do-well ethereals hell-bent on messing with those foolish to contact them.

There we many stories of those who did not make it out of the class in one piece. One such tale was that of Alarian, one of the top students of his day. The cocky young man had made a sly quip at a demonic entity, prompting the creature to drag him across the veil to his own realm. By the time the attending teacher intervened and pulled him out, the handsome young man had been reduced to a fat, brainless goblin. Demon-magic being powerful as it was, it is said that he never returned to normal.

So why then was Phineas of all people going there? A few years before, one of his most accomplished cousins had managed to seduce and bind a succubus during the middle of a lesson; a feat never thought possible. He became the talk of the town and yet another addition to his family's massive legacy and for that reason Phineas's own parents had forced him into the class as a means to get his own glory, even at the expense of his own well-being.

As he stumbled awkwardly into the room, he scanned the tiny crowd of students for some familiar faces. He recognized them all, but only cared about a few; all of them girls, and all of them the object of his affections.

The first was Cassandra Betteridge, a member of the Betteridge noble family. Like many of her older sisters and relatives, Cassandra was rather chubby (most of her weight was in her waist) and growing bigger with each passing semester. This was due to her family's view on vain magic: only a truly insecure fool would bother to "perfect" their appearance. TRUE witches and wizards did not care about their looks.

The next was Lysandra Sosanna, a brown skinned girl from a foreign land. One of the brighter pupils of their year, she was well regarded for her naturally curvy figure: thin, yet hourglass. But most of all, she was regarded for his kindness. Lysandra was the kind of person who wouldn't even raise a hand to a fly, let alone one of her fellow students. Considering the occacsional cut-throat nature of the school, Phineas really adored that.

The final was Regina Celene, a short witch with a tomboyish body. Her personality was like the opposite of Lysandra's; whereas the former was polite and courteous, Regina was utterly cutthroat. She forgone study for cheating and bullying her way into success. She sought to bring others down; not raise herself up. The total opposite of what Phineas was attracted to, both in body and mind. Yet his dislike of her only fueled his desire to see her fattened, preferably against her will.

Fantasies of the three girls growing bigger and bigger occupied his mind as the class dragged on, before...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 LGV (UN: learngerman at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2424736-Extraplanar-Studies-Contact-Vergence--Summoning