*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2424933-Distractions--Demon-strations
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2142619
A student wizard and fat admirer catches the eye of large ladies at magic school.
This choice: One of the girls causes an accident during summoning!  •  Go Back...
Chapter #4

Distractions & Demon-strations

    by: Elusive Wordsmith
The class wasted no time in starting some practical summoning. Students were paired up, to his amazement Phineas found he had been partnered with Cassandra Betteridge. The chubby plump witch was a bit of a stunner, even though the Betteridge witches cared little for their looks. Or perhaps just to Phineas she was a stunner, with a cute dimpled face and long blonde curls snarled in a twisted weave. Cassandra would keep her quills, wand and other instruments in her hair for holding as she worked on a warding circle.

The circle was mainly for the students' protection, in each pair one was to work on setting up the wards while the other researched more on the entities and their home dimension. Demons, in this case, that Phineas should be reading about more intently given his share of the coursework. But he kept getting distracted watching Cassanda at work. She had sat on the floor with legs bent to one side, her pudgy knees just under the hem of her skirt. Her uniform was collecting chalk dust and soot, contrasting powders across across her plump form. Her chubby, pooching belly folded over itself as she bent over the circle.

"Was the arrangement in sixes or sevens," Cassandra asked Phineas absentmindedly.

"Uh, sixes," Phineas caught himself staring and focused back on the reference tome. "You'll want to intermingle barrier and restraint glyphs." At least Phineas had earned decent marks in past runic language classes, a help when crafting glyphs and sigils. And he was fair in early planar theory.

"Thank you." Yet another piece of chalk snapped in Cassandra's hand. It joined the growing pile of spent useless ends. "Can I get another--oh, thank you Fortescue." Phineas had immediately been ready in more chalk in hand. Cassandra sat up to take the offered chalk. The movement was just enough, Phineas was sure he could see a centimeter of skin from where her sweater had risen up...

There was a loud crack and an increased smell of brimstone. Next to where Cassandra and Phineas were working Lysandra Sosanna and Regina Celene had been paired together. Only something had gone wrong, as a pillar of hellfire ate through the ceiling from above their broken circle.

"Nice going Lysandra!" Regina jeered, more annoyed than properly terrified like the rest of the students backing away as something was primed to emerge from the beyond. Lysandra was frozen in fear, wide eyed.

It was just moments before whatever had gone wrong was about to get a whole lot worse, with the demonic entity fully materializing in the midst of the classroom. Phineas felt he had to do something...
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Elusive Wordsmith (UN: raccoon6 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2424933-Distractions--Demon-strations