*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2900355-Fun-and-Games-and-Student-Organizations
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2142619
A student wizard and fat admirer catches the eye of large ladies at magic school.
This choice: Taking in the demos and performances of the pavilion tents.  •  Go Back...
Chapter #3

Fun and Games and Student Organizations

    by: WTLamp
Phineas spent some time wandering about the pavilion, taking in the sights. It was more crowded and noisy than he was really comfortable with, but he reminded himself that he was going to try and be a little more social this year. So he spent some time looking at the demos and striking up conversations with some of his fellow students. Nothing went beyond the surface-level niceties, but it was still progress!

Then, Phineas decided to try some of the games. He actually did fairly well at one of the target-shooting stalls where participants fired colored lights out of a provided wand. He was awarded with a few tickets that he was told he could redeem at one of the other tents for various prizes. He didn't fare so well at a quiz game, though the chubby witch who won it hadn't really had any competition anyway. He played a few more games in this way, ending up with a respectable number of tickets.

But games weren't the real reason he'd come this way. One corner of the pavilion had been set aside for the various student-run clubs to recruit new members, and it was proving to be one of the busiest places in the festival. Phineas recalled avoiding this part of the festival in his earlier years for precisely that reason; so many voices all chattering at once were likely to give him a headache. Still, he had to persevere. So he steeled himself, and started looking around.

The student government booth was the biggest booth around, and was covered in posters extolling the value of the organization. Well, not entirely, seeing as there were going to be student council elections fairly soon, which meant that many of the posters were extolling the values of the various candidates for President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer. It seemed like a lot of work to Phineas, but being a part of student government might be fun.

The other big booth belonged to the Spellball team. Phineas knew the sport was a fairly popular one among his peers, though he wasn't exactly a big sports fan himself. If he remembered correctly, the most important rule of spellball was that the players weren't actually allowed to physically touch the ball with their bodies. He'd watched spellball games a few times, and dizzying array of different magics that players used during play could get confusing. Still, he might end up having some talent, and being a sports star might help if he wanted to try getting a girlfriend.

Beyond those two were booths for many other clubs. It seemed like there was a club for everything at the Citadel. There was a dueling club, a chess club, a theater club, even a club devoted to magical baking. But while some students seemed to be able to juggle two or three clubs and their grades simultaneously, Phineas knew that he wasn't one of those students. No, he was going to join one club so that he'd be able to keep up with everything. It took him some time to work through which organization he wanted to join, but before the end of the night he made his choice about which organization he wanted to join.

You have the following choices:

*Noteb*
1. Student Government

*Noteb*
2. The Spellball Team

*Noteb*
3. The Magical Baking Club

*Noteb* indicates the next chapter needs to be written.
Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 WTLamp (UN: wtlamp at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Elusive Wordsmith has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2142619-Phineas-Fortescues-Big-Fat-Harem/cid/2900355-Fun-and-Games-and-Student-Organizations