*Magnify*
Path to this Chapter:
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145081-Out-if-his-mind/cid/2436839-A-stunning-blonde-with-fair-skin-and-perfect-cu
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Interactive · Erotica · #2145081
After a devastating accident an average man wakes to find... He is now a woman!
This choice: A stunning blonde with fair skin and perfect curves  •  Go Back...
Chapter #2

A stunning blonde with fair skin and perfect cu...

    by: Westway123
Taking a deep breath and smiling my best fake smile at the beauty in the mirror I walked out of the condo and took the elevator down to the garage. I stepped out of the elevator and scanned the garage. Now, I assume I have a car but which one is it? Got it, I’ll just press the key fob and go to the one that makes a sound. Except, I don’t have the key fob with me. It was then I realized that I’d forgotten the most essential thing a woman carries, a purse. I ran back to the elevator and pressed the button for my floor. On the way there, the elevator stopped and a tall, chocolate handsome man came in. As soon as he saw me, he grinned, picked me up and kissed me. Holy shit! I’m kissing a dude. The fuck? I tried to get him to put me down but it didn’t work so I pinched him, hard. He yelped and dropped me.
“Ava, baby, what are you doing?” he asked. I just stared at him, wide-eyed. I had no fucking clue what to say or who he was.
Might as well ask. “Who are you?”
“It’s me, Will. What’s wrong? You’re acting a bit weird.” He said as he slipped his arms around my waist.
So this was Will, my boyfriend. Guess, he does have a right to kiss me.
The elevator doors opened again and another man came in. He was white, average-height, muscular and handsome too. He came at me when he saw me too but stopped when he saw Will’s arms around my waist.
“The fuck is going on here? Who are you and why are your arms around my girlfriend?” He tried to get into Will’s face.
Apparently, this is Jason, my other boyfriend. One question though, why on earth would Ava have two equally handsome boyfriends who live in the same building? It was a deadass recipe for disaster.
I disengaged myself from Will who snarled back. “Who the fuck are you calling your girlfriend? She’s mine, fucker.”
He pushed Jason and he staggered back a step. Oh boy, I thought as Jason responded with a mean right hook. As they took each other down, wrestling and punching, I just stood there wide-eyed, one thought looping through my mind, I should have fucking died.

Members who added to this interactive
story also contributed to these:

<<-- Previous · Outline   · Recent Additions

© Copyright 2024 Westway123 (UN: westmash at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Westway123 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work within this interactive story. Poster accepts all responsibility, legal and otherwise, for the content uploaded, submitted to and posted on Writing.Com.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/interactive-story/item_id/2145081-Out-if-his-mind/cid/2436839-A-stunning-blonde-with-fair-skin-and-perfect-cu